Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Bro, yes definitely. Btw please sleep. It will be deteriorative for your health otherwise.
Isn't StarBharat already airing the remake, they could have wait for the other show to end instead they could have opt for Rang Maja Vegla Hindi Remake. Kartik Purnima (which was the Hindi Remake of Rang Maja Vegla) couldn't complete their journey due to covid19 & it was off aired during lockdown only.
Actually my courier was going to arrive early morning. You Know Amazon 😂 that's why I couldn't sleep peacefully at night. It was Cancelled THRICE by courier boy & I didn't wanted to take chance again.
@veer32564 @Rajpatil98 @Rockyy

Last edited:
Isn't StarBharat already airing the remake, they could have wait for the other show to end instead they could have opt for Rang Maja Vegla Hindi Remake. Kartik Purnima (which was the Hindi Remake of Rang Maja Vegla) couldn't complete their journey due to covid19 & it was off aired during lockdown only.
Actually my courier was going to arrive early morning. You Know Amazon 😂 that's why I couldn't sleep peacefully at night. It was Cancelled THRICE by courier boy & I didn't wanted to take chance again.
@veer32564 @Rajpatil98 @Rockyy
This is really insult to gupta brother producer, cast & crew
First they planned pandian stores remake gupta brothers on star plus nd star plus even promised prime slot to producer mahesh pandey then all cast nd crew went to banaras to shoot initial episode then they shot for some initial episodes nd lockdown imposed
During lockdown star india decided to revamp star bharat nd they turned star bharat into comedy drama channel hence scrapped all shows except radhakrishn, vaishno devi nd savdhan india....now they needed comedy dramas to launch post lockdown so discussions started with mahesh pandey and he agreed to shift his show on star bharat then he scrapoed all show , he even cancelled the pilot shoot of show which took place in banaras, then he made many changes in plot ,he recasted actors to fit in comedy genre nd thats how show went on air.....now after seeing poor response from audience star india again decide to change strategy of star bharat they again turned star bharat into family drama channel so gupta brother plot again changed to its original storyline(pandian stores ) nd now gupta brothers 80% similar to pandian stores nd they are launching one more remake of pandian stores on their flagship channels.....are they mad or what
First launch karthika deepam remake then after end of gupta brothers u can launch ur another remake on star plus
Nd now if pandya stores becomes hit then gupta brothers producers cast nd crew will become laughing stock

Last edited:
This is really insult to gupta brother producer, cast & crew
First they planned pandian stores remake gupta brothers on star plus nd star plus even promised prime slot to producer mahesh pandey then all cast nd crew went to banaras to shoot initial episode then they shot for some initial episodes nd lockdown imposed
During lockdown star india decided to revamp star bharat nd they turned star bharat into comedy drama channel hence scrapped all shows except radhakrishn, vaishno devi nd savdhan india....now they needed comedy dramas to launch post lockdown so discussions started with mahesh pandey and he agreed to shift his show on star bharat then he scrapoed all show , he even cancelled the pilot shoot of show which took place in banaras, then he made many changes in plot ,he recasted actors to fit in comedy genre nd thats how show went on air.....now after seeing poor response from audience star india again decide to change strategy of star bharat they again turned star bharat into family drama channel so gupta brother plot again changed to its original storyline(pandian stores ) nd now gupta brothers 80% similar to pandian stores nd they are launching one more remake of pandian stores on their flagship channels.....are they mad or what
First launch karthika deepam remake then after end of gupta brothers u can launch ur another remake on star plus
Nd now if pandya stores becomes hit then gupta brothers producers cast nd crew will become laughing stock
The Only Solution is StarBharat Shutdown.
It will be the happiest day of my life!

Same even i will be also happy but i want star bharat to turn into star one again....and it should cater only youths nd produce limited episode college dramas( mostly 100epi)
They can relaunch it again when they are at right position. They should shutdown StarBharat & make the proper scheduling/acquire new shows. They should invest time.

Star Bharat was primarily launched for Free Dish, post exit ratings tumbled down...now it is taking a revamp route by introducing more comedy shows. And TV though is surely struggling and needs to either shut down or think of innovative strategy to compete
Really?? I didnt knew abt it
He is assuming if it happens. It hasn't happened yet.
The Only Solution is StarBharat Shutdown.
It will be the happiest day of my life!
Star Bharat No 1 Hindi GEC channel in 2018 Due to channel Presence in DD Free Dish, later channel converted Free to Pay channel and channel too Removed from DD free Dish, they lost Big Viewership too with back to back shows flop.

Looks like Now Again Star Bharat coming back to DD free Dish, Already buzz there in Social media and YouTube, but if they coming back to DD free Dish then surely effect Star Utsav and Star Plus Ratings, Not much effect to Star Plus and Definitely to Star Utsav.

Ohh god really?? First they are airing 80% similar show gupta brothers (which is 1st official remake of pandian stores) on star bharat and now they are bringing one more remake of pandian stores on star plus....are they mad or what
Btw production house is sphere origins and they are really great when it comes to produce shows they have given hits like balika vadhu, IPKKND2, saraswatichandra , mere angne me etc.
They totally changed the concept of gupta brothers after lockdown bro.. Even in promos of gupta brothers ,it was evident.. I am happy for Pandian stores exact remake on Star Plus!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock