Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,084
Why they are coping name from Tamil serial now 😒 they could have kept different name.
Is there any name Pandya in hindi?
I have heard cricketers name but not sure that he is hindi Or not!

Is this a Remake of Vijay's Pandian Store?
Pandya Store - Coming Soon on StarPlus.
Source:- Source

FVClXSJ.jpg

@Rajpatil98 @veer32564 @mani_music @Rockyy
Pandya stores very funny name 😆😆

@mani_music bro look at this....after lockdown they launched gupta brother which official remake of pandian stores with slight changes nd now when they again changed to original plot nd in the meantime they are again producing one more remake of pandian stores ....they could have waited till gupta brothers ends....first they could have brought karthika deepam remake(as their first hindi remake is ended nd ppl also forgot abt it) and after 6 months of gupta brothers end they can launch pandian stores remake
Bro do you remember once I said the same.. I forgot in which thread I said this..

I said like 'Star Bharat changed the concept of Gupta Brothers in lockdown only to remake the show in Star Plus' do you remember bro??

Why they are coping name from Tamil serial now 😒 they could have kept different name.
Is there any name Pandya in hindi?
I have heard cricketers name but not sure that he is hindi Or not!
Yes its gujrati surname

Bro do you remember once I said the same.. I forgot in which thread I said this..

I said like 'Star Bharat changed the concept of Gupta Brothers in lockdown only to remake the show in Star Plus' do you remember bro??
Then what was the need of shifting gupta brothers to star bharat....they themselves knows that remakes are not working on bharat like kartik poornima got flopped.....they could have launched gupta brothers on star plus instead of changing its genre to comedy drama nd shifting to bharat

Star Network is making audience bore and irritating audience with their Star Bharat channel, many people saying this channel needs to shut down even it will be beneficial for Star Plus so why don't they shutdown this waste channel?

Then what was the need of shifting gupta brothers to star bharat....they themselves knows that remakes are not working on bharat like kartik poornima got flopped.....they could have launched gupta brothers on star plus instead of changing its genre to comedy drama nd shifting to bharat
From the beginning it was for Star Bharat right??

Why this hindi serials always are gujrat base and gujrati? Why not Rajasthani/Punjabi/U.P/Bihari/Bengali, etc.
Who says??
Star plus
7pm is punjabi background show
7:30pm is rajsthani
8pm is maharashtrian
8:30pm imlie is up based show
9pm sathiya gujrati
9:30pm yrkkh is rajshthani
10pm anupama is gujrati
10:30pm chahte is punjabi show

Back
Top Bottom