Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

@Rajpatil98 bro you said kundali bhagya and kumku bhagya are craps then how then can be no.1 and no.3 also guddan serial getting good trp, so is there any problem in audience?

Last edited:
Who says??
Star plus
7pm is punjabi background show
7:30pm is rajsthani
8pm is maharashtrian
8:30pm imlie is up based show
9pm sathiya gujrati
9:30pm yrkkh is rajshthani
10pm anupama is gujrati
10:30pm chahte is punjabi show
Mostly I get to hear Hindi serials of Gujarati background only and all hit concept remake serials are Gujarati background

From the beginning it was for Star Bharat right??
No it was first planned for star plus then shifted to star bharat before lockdown then again shifted to star plus nd after lot of discussion again shifted to star bharat by changing its genre

@Rajpatil98 bro you said kundali bhagya and kumku bhagya are craps then how then can be no.1 and no.3 also guddan serial getting good trip, so is there any problem in audience?
Kumkum bhagya replaced pavitra rishta nd pavitra rishta loyal audience shifted to kumkum bhagya nd it becomes big hit nd after 3 yrs they launched kundli bhagya at that time kumkum had very huge loyal audience nd because kundli is spinoff of kumkum thats why audience started watching kundli nd now they are loyal to both bhagyas this is success story of both bhagyas
Guddan is become big flop now....it was never major hit.....it used to come in top10 before 1yr.....kasauti 2 nd shakti used to give tough fight to guddan but after lockdiwn its total flop

Mostly I get to hear Hindi serials of Gujarati background only and all hit concept remake serials are Gujarati background
No its wrong....only remake serial anupama is from gujrati background whereas sathiya 2 is also gujrati only because season 1 of saathiya was also based in gujrat

No its wrong....only remake serial anupama is from gujrati background whereas sathiya 2 is also gujrati only because season 1 of saathiya was also based in gujrat
And now this pandya stores may be kartikadeepam remake in Hindi will be of punjabi background like kartik purnima

I saw one promo now of Tujse hai rabta its a Marathi background show after star plus serial, how is that serial means flop or hit?

And now this pandya stores may be kartikadeepam remake in Hindi will be of punjabi background like kartik purnima
Karthika deepam new remake is in the pipeline and producer is sonali jaffer who is producing tujhse hai rabta and show have rajsthani backdrop
I saw one promo now of Tujse hai rabta its a Marathi background show after star plus serial, how is that serial means flop or hit?
Initially it was hit used to give tough competition to kullfi but after 1 yr it also become avg show like guddan

Now we can expect one more kannada remake of pandian stores on star suvarna after varalaxmi stores closure 🤣🤣
No don't expect anything from Star suvarna it is waste channel.
Remakes and originals nothing works for them!
They have not only waste Pandian stores but many other good concepts serials.
Even Mohor serial remake is not working for them see their presentation and production it's very cheap. Most of their serials presentation, direction not at all good.
Even if they launch pandian stores remake their presentation and direction will fail them.
They have waste one more concept on suvarna so seeing the current and past situation of this channel I don't think they will bring varalakshmi stores and other good concepts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock