Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,174
It's an average story.
It worked only on Star Pravah and that too in barc it's top 3 or 4 always.
I think the Marathi serial writer wrote very good story that's why it's doing great in Marathi.

Now hindi serial also following Marathi serial so let's see how it will be!
But they could've used this show on SP. There will be no outcome from telecasting on a channel which is getting worse day by day.

Bro u always complain abt actors of mulgi zali but after watching teri ladli promo i find them much better 😆

Yes Marathi cast better than this 😆😜
In Marathi didn't liked lead actor and negative lead and also makeup of lead actress, they have shown her very poor and bad in Marathi unlike Telugu where actress is very beautiful.

But they could've used this show on SP. There will be no outcome from telecasting on a channel which is getting worse day by day.
Yes bro i feel the same.....that channel is big disappointment to star india.....i wonder why its not closed till now coz disney who calculates everything from profit nd losses still they are hoping big from this channel

Yes bro i feel the same.....that channel is big disappointment to star india.....i wonder why its not closed till now coz disney who calculates everything from profit nd losses still they are hoping big from this channel

Star bharat should get shutdown and Star network should only have two channels utsav and star plus. Utsav for ddfd users and star plus for urban areas.
Star network should only focus on Star Plus now closing their failure channel star bharat which is waste gec.

Disney is shutting down FOX Star to cut the losses but can't shut StarBharat? Isn't that weird. Just Shut USELESS channels from Star India ASAP including some sports channel as well.

Back
Top Bottom