Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,174
Star Pravah presented this serial well still I didn't liked it also Now let's see what this channel star bharat does with this remake.

Last edited:
Then atleast do some good rebranding
They rebranded life ok because at that time they want to shift it on ddfd but now when channel is again catering to urban audience then rebrand it with proper promotion nd with good name nd try to increase reach
They should Bring back life ok or StarOne.

CAN WE JUST PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT MARATHI SERIALS IN HINDI SERIALS THREAD.
If we are including hindi serials or talking about remakes then it's ok or else if we are only talking about Marathi serials then we should write off topic.

They should Bring back life ok or StarOne.
Star one would be better 😍😍
I never liked life ok
There is literally no channel for youth
And it will be better if they gets rights of international shows(like korean, turkish etc) to dub them if they dont want spend so much money on channel

If I'm not wrong StarPlus was keen to bring Imagine TV's Reality show Desi Girl This Year I guess!
Any news about that show?

If I'm not wrong StarPlus was keen to bring Imagine TV's Reality show Desi Girl This Year I guess!
Any news about that show?
Yes last year i read that news on tellychakkar but after that there is no news abt it
I used to watch that show

Star plus should revive NDTV imagine reality shows as they were very good and there was variety in their reality shows unlike sony tv dance nd singing show

Yes last year i read that news on tellychakkar but after that there is no news abt it
I used to watch that show

Star plus should revive NDTV imagine reality shows as they were very good and there was variety in their reality shows unlike sony tv dance nd singing show
If I'm not wrong most of the show was sold to StarPlus as mentioned in wikipedia but it never reflected on the network.

In Marathi this track is ahead.
Hindi serial lagging behind.
Source
Rajan shahi fast forwarded track in hindi now anupama is ahead of AKKK
Anupamaa daughter bday took place before arundhati daughter bday
Now anupamaa elder son also got married in latest episode im not so sure abt it as my mother was watching hindi version nd at that time i checked recap nd her son got married something like these happened but im not 100% sure

Back
Top Bottom