Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,174
@KAR bro star plus should give break to remakes nd focus on originals.....i really want to see Ek hasina thi season 2!! EHT was one quality thriller of ITV after that many thrillers (Beyhadh and ishq me marjawan) came but none of them matched quality of EHT
When some fans asked producer abt season2 he said he is fully ready with script just waiting for channels green signal
Its sad star is not giving them green signal to start season2

@KAR bro star plus should give break to remakes nd focus on originals.....i really want to see Ek hasina thi season 2!! EHT was one quality thriller of ITV after that many thrillers (Beyhadh and ishq me marjawan) came but none of them matched quality of EHT
When some fans asked producer abt season2 he said he is fully ready with script just waiting for channels green signal
Its sad star is not giving them green signal to start season2
What Really? That was my favorite show.

Disney is shutting down FOX Star to cut the losses but can't shut StarBharat? Isn't that weird. Just Shut USELESS channels from Star India ASAP including some sports channel as well.
Its really very weird to me that company like disney still not closed channel like star bharat
Star bharat should get shutdown and Star network should only have two channels utsav and star plus. Utsav for ddfd users and star plus for urban areas.
Star network should only focus on Star Plus now closing their failure channel star bharat which is waste gec.
I will never ever understand star india's love for star bharat

Its really very weird to me that company like disney still not closed channel like star bharat

I will never ever understand star india's love for star bharat
Maybe Because Their Other Competitor like Zee & Sony are present in 2nd GEC Race & they don't wanna exit from there.

before few days only when vatsal seth asked siddharth p malhotra(producer) abt EHT2 then he said that he fully ready with season2 script nd said you guys just convince star plus he nd his actors both are ready at anytime

Last edited:
Maybe Because Their Other Competitor like Zee & Sony are present in 2nd GEC Race & they don't wanna exit from there.
Then atleast do some good rebranding
They rebranded life ok because at that time they want to shift it on ddfd but now when channel is again catering to urban audience then rebrand it with proper promotion nd with good name nd try to increase reach

Btw one more fact is EHT was decent rated show initially but after some time its trp steadily rised nd in end it beated zee tv no.1 show nd their rival jodha akbar it. Means it was hit show but still star is not giving season 2 of EHT
EHT1 was planned for 1yr with 250 epi but even after coming into top 5 they ended it within 9 months by wrapping show in rush

Back
Top Bottom