History TV18 added in Tata Sky

Certainly i am not happy with the addition of this channel..we have enough no of infotainment channel and on top of it now another one....

they have space for 2 more sd channels after removal of kairali on 13th so lets hope for the best.

So we expect 3 or 4 channels before diwali. Am i correct ?

lets all write to tata sky to remove utv stars. we get music all day of all genres and eras on sony mix and 9xm plays new songs whole day. e24 playa too. utv stars operates in third grade audio quality, whats the use of having it. . zoom has good programmes so let it be but zoom too operates invery bad audio quality.

100% agreed with dino bro.utv star have very bad , ordinary sound,video quality.they should improve.it is bad mark on utv stars who called themselves official bollywood channel.

yup History tv 18 is not needed..they should add some movie channel like Movies Now SD version.UTV Stars is not fit to be official channel of bolywood.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock