HOME SHOPPING SHOP CJ TELUGU CHANNEL adding soon shortly

Bishnu15 said:
Please translate it in English. Cant understand...........

that image tells shop cj telugu avaiable in sun dth along with mso operators in telugu states .. telangana and andhra pradesh states.. i.e tells sun dth have many customer base in telugu states compared to other dth... so, shop cj coming...
41TAyQQ.png

Shop CJ has a Hindi version. Why dont they add that ? Is it like this that Telugu Version will earn them more revenue compared to Hindi Version ?

Bishnu15 said:
Shop CJ has a Hindi version. Why dont they add that ? Is it like this that Telugu Version will earn them more revenue compared to Hindi Version ?
But we do not need shop channels at all. we need useful channels for ROI subscribers like Bindass Play, 9X Tashan, &TV, Zee Zindagi. Instead of, adding useful channels they are adding shopping channels

Hassan Syed said:
But we do not need shop channels at all. we need useful channels for ROI subscribers like Bindass Play, 9X Tashan, &TV, Zee Zindagi. Instead of, adding useful channels they are adding shopping channels

It is good to have something than nothing......... We welcome any new channel........ :eek:hya

Bishnu15 said:
It is good to have something than nothing......... We welcome any new channel........ :eek:hya

We reject such useless addition. They already have limited space and instead of adding useful channels they are replacing them with crap channels

Bishnu15 said:

:skd Bro you are really a good supporter for Sun direct I think they should give some exclusive offers to you:eek:hya. Being an ROI subscriber I cant believe how you are welcoming these addition:-/

amarnathkvk said:
:skd Bro you are really a good supporter for Sun direct I think they should give some exclusive offers to you:eek:hya. Being an ROI subscriber I cant believe how you are welcoming these addition:-/

No bro not happy really. :angry But what to do ? :( At least the channel count increases +1. But if they get more revenues from these channels they will charge us less. :eek:hya What say bro ? :huh

Increase in channel count is useless as no one can watch 300 channels every day. Everyone, have some specific channels which we watch on daily basis

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock