Discussion How strong concept Star India shows are?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 5,000
Indian dramas want to strech the story as possible. Even marriage track they'll strech it out for 6 months 🤣🤣. So story doesn't move fast.
A pregnant women will be pregnant for 2 years in a serial🤣🤣

Stretching till whatever way possible is worst thing I feel nowadays, maximum 1 year is enough for those serials who don't have much audience.

I can't comment on other channels. My grandmother watches Zee Bangla's shows. I have noticed they end shows with few months. Than they re-start a new show with same cast and production. I think Hindi shows should adopt to same method.
May be they are lack of resources with the cast and crew. Regional based good actors are very few. You can't compare a industry with a small factory.

If we are discussing concept I think Sony always had the strongest concept shows. They experiment with everything. Be it with historical dramas, 90s based period dramas and shows about women empowerment.
Wait those all successfully running on Star Plus and even most of those concept even made appearance on it. But the failure behind Sony is that there reach was just revolves around a small amount of people but Star covered up all genres time to time.
Mahabharat, Mahadev, Prithviraj Chauhan, etc. were watched by many. Even I forgot to mention Star Plus's Prithviraj Chauhan was telecasted few months ago on Big Magic (own by ZEEL and soon to be ZEE Ganga)

Wait those all successfully running on Star Plus and even most of those concept even made appearance on it. But the failure behind Sony is that there reach was just revolves around a small amount of people but Star covered up all genres time to time.
Mahabharat, Mahadev, Prithviraj Chauhan, etc. were watched by many. Even I forgot to mention Star Plus's Prithviraj Chauhan was telecasted few months ago on Big Magic (own by ZEEL and soon to be ZEE Ganga)
Usually, Sony's shows are more remember. Old Doordarshan's Mahabharat is still preferred over new one. Mahadev was overplayed. It has run it's course. Yes, Prithviraj Chauhan is a good show. Just like Prithviraj Chauhan which is over 10 year old. Coming to recent times Porus and Chandragupta Maurya is syndicate across other networks too. Meanwhile when we talk about old shows that are still relevant among masses. It is Sony's shows like CID, Adalat, Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma etc. which are still preferred by viewers. Unfortunately, most views of these comes via Internet.

Usually, Sony's shows are more remember. Old Doordarshan's Mahabharat is still preferred over new one. Mahadev was overplayed. It has run it's course. Yes, Prithviraj Chauhan is a good show. Just like Prithviraj Chauhan which is over 10 year old. Coming to recent times Porus and Chandragupta Maurya is syndicate across other networks too. Meanwhile when we talk about old shows that are still relevant among masses. It is Sony's shows like CID, Adalat, Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma etc. which are still preferred by viewers. Unfortunately, most views of these comes via Internet.
See here is your own perception but talking with the fact Star shows are more watched by TV Audience that's why still they are running on 3 re-run GEC I don't find Sony shows on other network leave other network their own re-run GEC Sony Pal is not showing their shows in prime slot. And, talking about preference only rating tells that.
You are so much deep into it that you can't see CID, Adalat, Taraak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma overplayed but find Mahadev overplayed. Do you know Mahadev is scoring more than many Sony shows in its re-run on Star Bharat which channel is not even watched by many.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock