How to get free preview of channels?

• Thread starter Tha.RP8
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,699
iphifi said:
Use this code ADD NX. Original scroll on NewsX.

See image quoted from GD post few days back:

Ya I already saw your image in gd. But I'm being a bit skeptical because sometimes adtv betrays us saying its free and after we subscribe to the pack, they start charging on per day basis.

BTW do you have any idea about my original problem which i mentioned in post #1?

Sorry 4 interrupting b/w the conversation:-
would U Please clarify:
which SD channel's Free preview are you talking about? Is it only News X and Ftv or some more channel ?
then, Iphifi bro told the process how to add the free preview ..but if you have 1% doubt, do call Airtel CC and double confirm that code which are they scrolling on channels, is at all free or not!

and fyi, I would like to say, New channel's free preview whether its SD or HD , totally depend on airtel.. for HD u need a specific topup for preview viewing but for sd u dont need anyone.

Optimus_Prime said:
Sorry 4 interrupting b/w the conversation:-
would U Please clarify:
which SD channel's Free preview are you talking about? Is it only News X and Ftv or some more channel ?
then, Iphifi bro told the process how to add the free preview ..but if you have 1% doubt, do call Airtel CC and double confirm that code which are they scrolling on channels,  is at all free or not!

and fyi, I would like to say, New channel's free preview whether its SD or HD , totally depend on airtel.. for HD u need a specific topup for preview viewing but for sd u dont need anyone.

Now that these free previews of these channels(newsx and ftv) are ending, so I'll have to use Iphifi's process yes, understood that . But when free preview was going on, I was not getting it, I want to know why and how. Because if my ac remains as it is, if in future some other channels give free preview, I'll be missing them as well.

Free preview of SD channels will work without any special topups. These channels (newsx anf ftv) were already part of my pack and it's now removed due to some contract change not because it was in preview like the scroll says. I think Airtel want to check if people are viewing these FTA channel so they are asking us to sms these codes to know whether to continue with these channels on the platform. 'Free preview' message is not accurate description as they say. My message to you don't take Airtel seriously. Just like 'Free' topups in app are mostly DBR, these free preview channels were never in free preview.

Tha.RP8 said:
Now that these free previews of these channels(newsx and ftv) are ending, so I'll have to use Iphifi's process yes, understood that . But when free preview was going on, I was not getting it, I want to know why and how. Because if my ac remains as it is, if in future some other channels give free preview, I'll be missing them as well.

Earlier this 2 channels were part of different packs say My kids or my sports and so on..but now, this channel only be available by ala.carte basis only. that's y they are showing free preview are ended
Originally Your pack doesn't contain this two channels so there is no point of Free preview for you.

Rightly said Iphifi bro!
If you dont have that channels in your pack then how can u except it to get it for free !!!!

Optimus_Prime said:
Earlier this 2 channels were part of different packs say My kids or my sports and so on..but now, this channel only be available by ala.carte basis only. that's y they are showing free preview are ended
Originally Your pack doesn't contain this two channels so there is no point of Free preview for you.

ok, thanks for clearing the doubt. So free preview here means not actually free preview like new hd channels. It means part of a specific pack. Now I think since it was not in my pack, even that sms code for free topup, I wont get it for free, right?

Tha.RP8 said:
ok, thanks for clearing the doubt. So free preview here means not actually free preview like new hd channels. It means part of a specific pack. Now I think since it was not in my pack, even that sms code for free topup, I wont get it for free, right?

You can try your luck in that case.
if you are lucky enough u can get it for free. otherwise They'll charge. If there is DBR charge applied u can deactivate then on 2nd day, and if there upfront charge, then deactivate the same after 30 days

Thanks iphifi and optimusprime. Doubt cleared now. Airtel misleading customers saying its free preview!!

:angry :angry :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock