Seeking Help How to order Airtel dth hd connection?

Don't you have any Airtel Dealers near your house? Just go across & talk??

I called them saamne se but now they are saying there is no free recording in airtel.....4 days ago a lady was saying that i will get first 12 month free for recording.....dont know what to believe....
Do we get free recording for 12months or not?

I called them saamne se but now they are saying there is no free recording in airtel.....4 days ago a lady was saying that i will get first 12 month free for recording.....dont know what to believe....
Do we get free recording for 12months or not?
I don't use airtel dth. Can't provide you proper info about free recording.
@Gobinaath bro,can you please help him?

I don't use airtel dth. Can't provide you proper info about free recording.
@Gobinaath bro,can you please help him?
Its depends on intial amount we paying at the time of selecting packages bro

Some packages will come with 12m recording topup , some with 6m topup , minimum 1m recording topup bro

So we can select upon that during booking via adtv cc :)

He
Its depends on intial amount we paying at the time of selecting packages bro

Some packages will come with 12m recording topup , some with 6m topup , minimum 1m recording topup bro

So we can select upon that during booking via adtv cc :)

Earlier cc said if i pay 1790 i will get first 12month rec free now they are saying they dont have anything like that

He

Earlier cc said if i pay 1790 i will get first 12month rec free now they are saying they dont have anything like that
Try again bro if all majority voices like that then that may be true :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock