How to Stop Free Tata Sky Fire TV Stick Subscription?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Recently I purchased a new Tata Sky HD connection and the technician installed Tata Sky Binge (Fire TV Stick) free of cost. He said its coming free with HD connection.

He said one month subscription is free and then I'll have to pay 249 monthly which will be automatically deducted from my HD balance.

Now I want to know how to stop the deduction? I don't want to use the stick.

Will I have to return the stick or can I keep it with me?

U will have to return the device if u cancel the subscription.
Ok. And if I continue using the device, will 249 per month provide all free access to all given services? Or there are other plans as well?

Ok. And if I continue using the device, will 249 per month provide all free access to all given services? Or there are other plans as well?
Yes it will provide you access to Hotstar, Eros Now, Sun NXT, ZEE5, ShemarooMe and Hungama Play

They give it for free only for a certain period of time and 249 paying every month is just waste of money they had removed my disney hotstar subscription and now m not able to access it unless i have my own disney hotstar subscription so its better to return it to them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock