Huge difference between Zee Tamil & Star Vijay...Zee Tamil growing well day by day.

Chezhiyan said:
Sun Tv And Sun TV HD Counted Seperately:k

HD Subscriber Is Very Less At Present..So,If We Include Vijay HD Count In Vijay SD Also,The Difference Wont Be That Much..
Despite All This,We All Know Zee Tamil Is Giving Great Entertainment To The Tamil People Than Before..
I don't think so bro... Why would Sun TV launch HD channel with the same feed but different licence and again with same ads... That's my opinion... Do you have the count for Sun TV HD or Sun Music HD?

Even if we include Vijay HD count into Vijay TV, I don't think it will beat Zee Tamil. Look at the difference between Zee Tamil and K TV. Do you think Vijay TV will have a number very close to K TV?

thisisjagan said:
I don't think so bro... Why would Sun TV launch HD channel with the same feed but different licence and again with same ads... That's my opinion... Do you have the count for Sun TV HD or Sun Music HD?

Not Only Sun Tv HD Bro..Other HD Channels Also Having Same Feed Like Sun Tv HD Bro..

The Best Example Colors Infinity HD Bro, Its HD And SD Part Is Counted As Different..Like That Many Examples Available Bro ..

Are You Having Count Of Vijay HD Bro..??

Chezhiyan said:
Not Only Sun Tv HD Bro..Other HD Channels Also Having Same Feed Like Sun Tv HD Bro..

The Best Example Colors Infinity HD Bro, Its HD And SD Part Is Counted As Different..Like That Many Examples Available Bro ..

No, they are not bro... They play different ads... Check yourself...

M.J.Sadiq said:
Even if we include Vijay HD count into Vijay TV, I don't think it will beat Zee Tamil. Look at the difference between Zee Tamil and K TV. Do you think Vijay TV will have a number very close to K TV?
Agreed...

Chezhiyan said:

Except Sun network, all other channels are having separate Hd feed... Sun network is similar to Travel XP and Jaya HD... Only difference is, Sun network has two licence, where as TXP and J HD has only one...

thisisjagan said:
Except Sun network, all other channels are having separate Hd feed... Sun network is similar to Travel XP and Jaya HD... Only difference is, Sun network has two licence, where as TXP and J HD has only one...

Along With Travel XP And Jaya Tv

Epic Tv
Comedy Central
Vh 1
Movies Now
Angel Tv

For These Channels Only HD Version Available From Broadcaster..

DTH Are Downscaling To SD Bro.. It Means They Are Having Only One Band Available In Satellite Bro..So,While Taking Ratings,Both SD And HD Count Are Clubbed Bro,Since It Is Available As One Band In The Satellite Itself

But,In Case Of Sun Network Channels,Two Different Bands For Hd And SD Channels Are Their Bro..So,Its Not Possible To Club The Ratings Bro..
:hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock