Humax ND-1200C DVB-C set-top box (STB) review

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 16,512

Vinay

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Here we review the Humax ND-1200C DVB-C set-top box. Now Humax is a major player in electronic STB market and supplies equipments to many dth and cable service companies.

k1irc.jpg

The STB cabinet build is almost metallic with the front face made up of plastic. No controls on the front, only an LED Standby/Power ON indicator and a Card Reader slot.
Power consumption is just 8 Watts when the box is in use and less than 7 Watt on Standby.

8N57Y.jpg

M3PhG.jpg

CtuJz.jpg

On the back, there is a Cable In, Cable Loop Out, RCA AV connectors and the 230V AC Power cord.

KsuLI.jpg

iVH25.jpg

Slajf.jpg

The NDS encryption card

YVChe.jpg

qtglZ.jpg

Internal electronic components inside the box

7qFMv.jpg

Remote Control Model number R-802

1a50t.jpg

Very nice camera work by vinay :tup
+4reps soon.... :win

I like the mute button placement on remote.
Separate from other button.
So will be handy when required to mute in hurry... :lol

I still remember how crazy I was about this box because it provide lots of channels and my analog give 84 channels.

hike said:
I still remember how crazy I was about this box because it provide lots of channels and my analog give 84 channels.

Why bumped a 5 year old thread bro..:huh

Saj 007 said:
Why bumped a 5 year old thread bro..:huh
I have just google about humax box on our Forum and I found this. [emoji6] [emoji106]

hike said:
I have just google about humax box on our Forum and I found this. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Bumping old thread is against forum rules ...:k

Saj 007 said:
Bumping old thread is against forum rules ...:k
Oh! I apologize for that. Sorry Forum Members.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock