I Am Joining Tatasky Family

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 15,914
when i count my Digi Card numaric number they are nine.
they something like that 00010612****
so should i include one of the zero from 1st three ones?

M@zh@R said:
when i count my Digi Card numaric number they are nine.
they something like that 00010612****
so should i include one of the zero from 1st three ones?
No bhai, when your box got activated, then Tatasky will give you the Id, card no is not id.

Biswajit.HD said:
M@zh@R said:
i dont know which 10 digit subscriber id is required for registration. plz guide m
10 digit number is your tata sky digicard number

No bro, the digicard number is different than your subscriber ID. Subscriber ID is a 10 digit number which you can find in your STB after activation by going to home, or call CC.

i have still not setup the dish.
now Admin plz guide me what are step to go forward to get activated and get my Subscriber ID?
I will install my Dish after returing from Karachi, by now i just want to get my Subs ID and want to register on web selfcare

Well as you are from other country, you have to install yourself. Activation can be done by Indian dealer/ tatasky engineer. When we buy we provide our mobile number which they use as our RMN - registered mobile number. You have to call CC to add your RMN.

when i got the RMN then what i have to do to get Subs ID?
if i call CC then what should i ask them to do?
and what requirement they need to activate my box and give me Subs ID?

You don't need RMN to get subscriber ID. After your STB get activated you can pree Home button to check your subscriber ID. You can only activate from India and the mobile number should be Indian one, as Tata Sky not providing service outside India.

Which is strongest tp on Tatasky satelite ?
can i get all tps on my Mepeg2 Fta receiver??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock