• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,409

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
After keeping a low-key affair for seven years, Riteish Deshmukh confirmed his love with Genelia D’Souza. They met way back in 2003 during the shooting of ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’ and fell in love. They are destined to take their relationship to the next level and will tie the knot in 2012.

When asked why he kept his relationship a secret for seven years, he said, “I've always been a very private person and wasn't comfortable talking about it. I am not accustomed to the limelight. I have respect for actors in relationships who talk about it and give it the dignity it deserves. But I think in our own way we've been really dignified in our decision to not discuss it in public.”

Is Genelia being the one for him he said, “I don't know what to say. I think we grew up together. We learnt about life, love and work together. It was gradual. It wasn't overnight. We were friends and the bond just grew and became stronger. I just felt that she was the one. I'm too much in love with her. That's it.”

Well, another big fat Bollywood wedding is on the cards!

Read more: ‘I am too much in love with Genelia’, Riteish | Genelia Dsouza | Ritesh Deshmukh http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/i-am-too-much-in-love-with-genelia-riteish/8220/#ixzz1ejZZbhX9

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock