I Caught 5 european tps of "Eutelsat 9B @9e" Delhi

RE: I Caught 3 european tps of "Eutelsat 9B @9e" Delhi

iqbalanwer said:
Jatt bro how many channels are you got I am racev 174 channel in 6fet and 4fet 126 channel
11727 v tp signal is 4fet 71%and6 fet 75%

u shud get more chnls, u r under direct footprint coverage with 43 dbw beam power.

For me RTG, M2 etc channels and TMC tp all of these tp's having same signal quality of 72 %.

Anyway good catch Shawl-Who bro.

Johny said:
For me RTG, M2 etc channels and TMC tp all of these tp's having same signal quality of 72 %.

Anyway good catch Shawl-Who bro.

bcoz u r under strong coverage area :p

good job shawl bro

but i think u should get more try to adjust focal length of ur dish :clap :clap :clap

Good work shawl bhai but you seys 11727 tp you get 70% signal and me get this tp 65% on my 6feet dish with 173 chenal only 3tp fail all 22tps !

What is the strong tp in delhi and what is the timing the signal increase because in night signal will low unable to catch.......

ashokchhiller said:
good job shawl bro

but i think u should get more try to adjust focal length of ur dish :clap :clap :clap

any suggestions, how bro ? :huh
Yes, I do feel the focus point of my dish is not gud... :s

sainiji said:
Good work shawl bhai but you seys 11727 tp you get 70% signal and me get this tp 65% on my 6feet dish with 173 chenal only 3tp fail all 22tps !

bro, I m using smaller dish, 130 cms.
May be that's why, and surrouneded by big buildings, and a terrace wall, that's covering half of d dish.... :u

saumya said:
What is the strong tp in delhi and what is the timing the signal increase because in night signal will low unable to catch.......

best time, I feel is between 7-10 pm

Good efforts... Congrats... :clap :k
which is strong transponder of 9°E — Eutelsat 9B for tracking....?  :huh

Nice effort Shawl who

Im receiving 13 E on 6ft dish with feed horn.
I am interested to set 2nd side lnb on 9E but restrict the plan when knew that i have to cut feed horn plate to get 9E.

Is this is the case?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock