Seeking Help I have finally decided to get Airtel Xstream Android 12 STB instead of Tata play binge+, any last minute advices?

randomnon

Reaction score
I was looking for a good Android set top box & had made plan to go for Tata play binge+ because of HD music channel support & many different good features.

But same time i also saw a lot of people hating laggy experience of TP binge+ box.

So i have decided to go for Airtel Xstream Android 12 STB finally & will increase storage by pendrive.

Hope Airtel adds VH1 HD that will be seriously great 🙏🏻

Anyone using Airtel Android 12 STB? How is your experience?

Any last minute suggestions?

Go for firestick/Chromecast,if you have anroid TV even you do not need these and subscribe to some apps like OTTplay or Watcho,pay subscription to them with lot of discount for famous apps.Sony/Zee/Hotstar.Why you need this box and pay,compulsory NCF Rs153 per month run the box.

Go for firestick/Chromecast,if you have anroid TV even you do not need these and subscribe to some apps like OTTplay or Watcho,pay subscription to them with lot of discount for famous apps.Sony/Zee/Hotstar.Why you need this box and pay,compulsory NCF Rs153 per month run the box.
Ohk sir

Actually I am not looking for any ott service at all,

Just don't want the same old boring hd box, with Android can watch YouTube on TV.

I want a dth box with some internet connectivity in case if I want to see YouTube on tv or access more smart features than just plain tv on HD box

Go for Airtel XStream STB buddy and u will surely will have a great user experience

If you checked the plans, channels available on both Tata Play and ADTV and aware of things like lock in period and after sale services then go ahead with your choice. I don't want to confuse you, if not satisfied, you can always switch to a different operator later. Just don't get that box at regular price, there are some dealers here who can provide good offers. If you are already in Airtel ecosystem using their broadband or Sim card then consider Airtel Black for better service.

As far as I know, your primary concern was VH1 HD. Airtel lacks the channel and you anticipate its addition. IMO, you should not opt airtel anticipating its addition in future.

As far as I know, your primary concern was VH1 HD. Airtel lacks the channel and you anticipate its addition. IMO, you should not opt airtel anticipating its addition in future.

His main concern was not about getting to watch Vh1 HD but getting access to music channel/service which plays the kind of songs he is looking for hence Airtel Music serves that purpose.

Also Vh1 HD will get added shortly, i have already explained in previous threads as to why some channels r still pending addition on Airtel Digital TV Platform

Dear @randomnon Don't Expect Indiacast HD Channels Now, Even Near Future!

It's Not Going To Happen For Sure!

Also Vh1 HD will get added shortly, i have already explained in previous threads as to why some channels r still pending addition on Airtel Digital TV Platform
Yes, you said several times that it's going to be added shortly for quite some time. Also, you explained the reason for the delay in various threads. But, it is the responsibility of airtel to make the processes fast and not the customers. Customers doesn't need to excuse airtel for any reason. If possible, could you please provide an ETA? If not, no need of posting the above statement in each and every thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock