• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,149
Devesh said:
Lets see but I think it will be unsubscribe soon

Good enjoy dishtv because nowhere days its very hard to subscribe dishtv ;):lol

Re: RE: I reinstalled my dishtru hd connection

Ya bro u r right but the way they gave me offer, I cant stop myself.

Nice Snaps Devesh Bro

what bout your d2h and tata sky Connection :huh

Rushil.D said:
Nice Snaps Devesh Bro

what bout your d2h and tata sky Connection :huh
No worry bro tata sky is my fav im still using that, I installed it at the place of d2h.

Devesh said:
No worry bro tata sky is my fav im still using that, I installed it at the place of d2h.

bro have you found dish v hd channels PQ better than tata sky hd and videocon d2h hd channels :huh

Hats off to you davesh bro for your brave decision to reinstall dish tru HD out of other leading DTH. Can you please give your personal opinion about pq of channels between dish tv, Tatasky and d2h regarding pq and sq of SD and HD channels about DTH you have recently used :)

DishHD said:
Hats off to you davesh bro for your brave decision to reinstall dish tru HD out of other leading DTH. Can you please give your personal opinion about pq of channels between dish tv, Tatasky and d2h regarding pq and sq of SD and HD channels about DTH you have recently used :)
For me there is no difference in hd channels in any dth but in my personal view sd quality of tata sky is little bit good than dishtv and d2h.

I always use d2h and dishtv in 40inch led and tata sky in 32 inch led, may be this is the reason I feel tatasky sd pq is better than anyone but I want to say I never like d2h aq. I used almost all the box of d2h but I never got satisfied with the aq.
Rushil.D said:
bro have you found dish v hd channels PQ better than tata sky hd and videocon d2h hd channels :huh

Rushil.D said:
Bro What about Hardware :huh
I think TS hd and dishtru hd hardware is almoat same but booting time of ts hd is way better than dishtru hd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock