IBN Lokmat with very poor quality

techmania

Reaction score
@Sbhopale and other fellow viewers...
Did you notice the extremely poor quality of this channel? You cannot read the text and picture is awful. The quality seem to fluctuate but I have noticed this for past 2-3 days continuously during evening time. Same with DD-10 sometimes. Need to pull up these guys at TS... or is it an isolated incidence?

Thanks. in adv.

Yes, tata sky giving regional channels in very bad quality. Mi marathi having very bad quality. I already told that now tata sky providing only some channels in good quality rest are very bad. I say this difference when i use Airtel on same tv. Airtel giving 100 times better quality from tata sky.

thanks for the replies. not all channels are being served in high quality, but they not this crappy either. This particular channel (lokmat) is unwatchable; eyes get sore staring at it for a few minutes as you cannot read anything properly and its a news channel. This was not the case 2-3 days ago. And it seems that no one is noticing it, so looks to be a deliberate move from TS rather than a technical glitch.

Currently my ts is deactive so cant give details but i am very sure that they are trying to create space as Gsat 10 is failed so we have only two option either switch to Airtel or watch this bad quality.
Now tata sky lost their face of premium DTH, day by day they are going to like crap DTH. Many peoples are demanding channels [not huge but really need some good channels] and now they are quitting to tata sky. May they can manage some tp in next 2 or 3 years but that time i think all country become digital so no use for tata sky in future too. Better if we choose another DTH now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock