Breaking Imlie | StarPlus

First see and read my posts which I did after this post and then reply, I was saying that it is not successful show so it's other shows like sreemoye, mohor, etc which are more successful then this show and now are remade in mostly all languages and are successful.
This is not with ishti kutum and it's not successful in other languages and is not itself as much successful as it's other shows of star jalsha.
Then mention it clearly that ishti kutum remakes are not successful u just said that ishti kutum is not successfull then others will only blv that original is not successful

Yes they are remaking it again as it was got unnoticed at that time....if mohi was launched on prime slot then im sure it would have been bigger hit .....same happened with star pravah diya bati remake.....some high potential shows get unnoticed due to lower reach or early time band so they remade it.....im sure star plus will also remade karthika deepam and pandian stores remake as they are also got unnoticed because of star bharat
Gupta Brothers doesn't seem to be the remake of Pandian Stores, the concept is completely different in Gupta Brothers!

Hope StarPlus will remake Pandian Stores ! But the channel has to try more original series as well!

Yes even i also said same thing that star pravah is test channel for remakes but they cant remake every show after it got hit on marathi they can also directly remake it from original versions
Yes I agree.

Gupta Brothers doesn't seem to be the remake of Pandian Stores, the concept is completely different in Gupta Brothers!

Hope StarPlus will remake Pandian Stores ! But the channel has to try more original series as well!
Now forget that they will bring originals....as pandemic hit big blow to tv industry they will not take much risks with original concepts.....easier way to make high ROI is to depend on remakes only

Last edited:
Then mention it clearly that ishti kutum remakes are not successful u just said that ishti kutum is not successfull then others will only blv that original is not successful
Yes but also this show is not as much successful like other shows of jalsha.
Bengali serials of star jalsha are pan Indian serials and I was saying about that this serial ishti kutum is not successful completely.

Yes but also this show is not as much successful like other shows of jalsha.
Bengali serials of star jalsha are pan Indian serials and I was saying about that
It got much more TVR nd popularity than current bengali shows .....you can say that its remakes are not hit pan india but after this show so many shows derived its concept from this show like village girl, rich hero comes to village and then he have his girlfreind.....even basic characters or basic plot of sukh mhanje nakki kay asta/ke apon ke por is also very much derived from ishti kutum

Now forget that they will bring originals....as pandemic hit big blow to tv industry they will not take much risks with original concepts.....easier way to make high ROI is to depend on remakes only
Even in Marathi I think they will not bring original shows now as they have many superhit serials and they can just remake it don't know it will be successful or not but they will definitely not bring original serials now.

Last edited:
Even in Marathi I think they will not bring original shows now as they have many superhit serials and they can just remake it don't know it will be successful or not but they will definitely not bring original serial now.
Btw do u remember there was show on star pravah during its initial time which was named as mann uddhan varyache produced by mahesh kothare that was remake of bengali show bou kotha kao(later it was also remade in hindi as gustakh dil)....that shows plot was also very much similar to ishti kutum, sukh mhanje nakki kay asta....even in that show also varsha usgaonkar was there

Bou kotha kao-ishti kutum-ke apon ke por-kora pakhi all shows have basic similar plot

Btw do u remember there was show on star pravah during its initial time which was named as mann uddhan varyache produced by mahesh kothare that was remake of bengali show bou kotha kao(later it was also remade in hindi as gustakh dil)....that shows plot was also very much similar to ishti kutum, sukh mhanje nakki kay asta....even in that show also varsha usgaonkar was there

Bou kotha kao-ishti kutum-ke apon ke por-kora pakhi all shows have basic similar plot
Yes I remember man udhan varyache but not knew that it was a remake of Bengali serial. I thought earlier that all serials of star pravah are original but later after nakalat saare ghadle I realised that I was wrong.
Sukh mhanje nakki kay aste is still new in Marathi I guess unlike the Bengali serials which has same plot as village girl, etc,etc that's why it's no. 1 serial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock