Important Info About Raj Digital Plus Addition

lashok13 said:
grt info bro i too got same reply fom them...

Namaste Ashok,

Ref: Email dated 26/10/2013, regarding the introduction of Raj Digital Plus channel for your airtel digital TV connection.

Thank you for your email to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing Raj Digital Plus channel on our platform and our marketing team is already working on the same with the various broadcasters, however currently we are not in position to commit any tentative date of expected channel.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customers' feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Mohit Khanna
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

Re: RE: Important Info About Raj Digital Plus Addition

ramanishankar said:
hi i send many email to airtel they said same answer all email....

i thing this is fake

Everybody knows raj digital plus coming soon on airtel...
What is there to fake...

lashok13 said:
when ADTV will add RAJ DIGITAL PLUS since d2H added raj digital plus today....... frnds kindly share the news if anyone know about this:angry

dineshakshit1992 said:
Next week

dineshakshit1992 said:
Two days before i sent mail to [email protected] regarding addition of raj digital plus and realignment of isaiaruvi channel.
Surprisingly am get a call from airtel today 4.15pm from Mr.Mohit kanna,before that am not get any call from them.
He confirmed that Raj digital plus available on airtel,the deal signed between airtel and Raj Tv network but he didnt conform exact date.
Regarding isaiaruvi he said no chance of realignment in near future.

kumark said:
we will expect tommorow midnight ???

The discussion is going on from 26-Oct-13 and today is 23-Dec-13.

2 months over...

lashok13 said:
grt info bro i too got same reply fom them...

Namaste Ashok,

Ref: Email dated 26/10/2013, regarding the introduction of Raj Digital Plus channel for your airtel digital TV connection.

Thank you for your email to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing Raj Digital Plus channel on our platform and our marketing team is already working on the same with the various broadcasters, however currently we are not in position to commit any tentative date of expected channel.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customers' feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

Warm Regards,

Mohit Khanna
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

lashok13 said:
Again formal reply from adtv regarding addition of raj digital plus

Namaste Ashok,

Ref: Email dated 08/11/2013, regarding introduction of Raj Digital Plus channel for your airtel digital TV connection.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

We do understand that you are upset about the non availability of your desired channel.

As conveyed earlier, while we are continually working towards addition of more channels to our platform, we cannot commit a timeline by when a specific channel will be added.

Rest assured, we shall inform you as and when new channels are added.

Airtel appreciates your business and welcomes your feedback and suggestions.

Warm Regards,

Manoj Kumar
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

And, again and again, the same reply from them.. I don't think they will add Raj Digital Plus... They already removed Captain TV which reduced the count of Tamil channels in Airtel Digital TV...

Let us see what they are going to do for Tamil viewers....

better they avoid raj digital tv,that is worst ever channel.they must add some music channels like mega music or raj music.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock