DDF Exclusive Important Information On LDP Packs

I have received another reply from Tata Sky Nodal yesterday:

This is in reference to your complaint to TRAI received by us on 30/1/2019, 8/2/2019 and 14/02/2019 regarding the TRAI new regulations.

Thank you for opting for the Channels and/ or bouquets under the new tariff.

It may be noted that, on and from 1st February, 2019, TRAI’s new Regulatory framework has come into force. As per the new Regulations, all previous packs, plans and bouquets offered by any operator have ended. Therefore, you have correctly opted to provide your channel choices under the new framework.

Tata Sky is technically washing their hands since I have opted for the same. TRAI's job is done by simply forwarding the mails. I have again sent objection mail to Tata Sky with cc to TRAI.

I have received another reply from Tata Sky Nodal yesterday:

This is in reference to your complaint to TRAI received by us on 30/1/2019, 8/2/2019 and 14/02/2019 regarding the TRAI new regulations.

Thank you for opting for the Channels and/ or bouquets under the new tariff.

It may be noted that, on and from 1st February, 2019, TRAI’s new Regulatory framework has come into force. As per the new Regulations, all previous packs, plans and bouquets offered by any operator have ended. Therefore, you have correctly opted to provide your channel choices under the new framework.

Tata Sky is technically washing their hands since I have opted for the same. TRAI's job is done by simply forwarding the mails. I have again sent objection mail to Tata Sky with cc to TRAI.

Trai is doing that because they don't have any power to punish any operator. It's by law. Authority to punish any operator for misconduct is I&B ministry

Trai is doing that because they don't have any power to punish any operator. It's by law. Authority to punish any operator for misconduct is I&B ministry
Please share if you have any idea how to take it up with I&B Ministry.

It's not very complicated. Take a printout of all communications you have.
Take an A4 paper.
Write down all the details. Ask for compensation saying 'mental agony', 'service disruption', 'time wasted' etc.. Ask for at least Rs 50,000 (more if you are busy man).

Go to the consumer forum office for your district.
Give it to them.
Wait for them to list it.
Appear when required. No need for any advocate.

Thanks, I understand that. My purpose of posting here is to get some help/any previous experience of how to fight this in consumer court/forum.
I realize that I should not have taken the new regulations & TRAI deadline of 31.01.2019 seriously

Huge increase nearly 50% in my package costs post termination of LDP.

Earlier my Platinum pack annual cost was approx. Rs. 15k for 3 connections which has now gone up to Rs. 22k due to the new TRAI tariff charges.

Have to seriously reevaluate and take 3 separate connections.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock