DDF Exclusive Important Information On LDP Packs

As update received from Tatasky Management ,Customers having now 7 days more time to select new packs and LDP customers will get refund of remaining amount.

Last edited:
As update received from Tatasky Management ,Customers having now 7 days more time to select new packs and LDP customers will get refund of remaining amount.
Scroll running on 100lcn for date 6th February

What about those who selected their packs before 1st Feb ??? When will their packs be activated???
I think today it self
One problem may occur for those who changed package today if channels are different with previously submitted pack.
Previous requested pack may again activated

L
LDP customers can not get refund if they have given option to continue in old pack LDP pack Bro,any body do not want refund and continue must write to customer care,Takasky will speak what is advantage to them,customer must speak what is advantage to them,LDP customer can fight and Tata Sky has to restore old pack.See Trai rules below
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/QOS_Regulation_03_03_2017.pdf
Point 17 of Trai regulation shows
17. Price protection to subscribers.— In case, the broadcasting services related to television have been availed by a subscriber with a lock-in period or the charges for subscription of broadcasting services related to television are paid in advance for a specific period by a subscriber in pursuance of any scheme offered by the distributor of television channels, the distributor shall continue to provide such services for such period to the Page 18 of 67 subscriber without any increase in the price of subscription and without altering the other terms of subscription to the disadvantage of the subscriber.

Last edited:
I am planning to approach Consumer Forum/Court against Tata Sky as they have misled me in the garb of New TRAI Regulations and forced me to change my annual LDP valid till 31.10.2019 into new pack. I have written repeated emails since 28.01.2019 to their customer care, Nodal Officer, CEO by quoting TRAI FAQS, Press Release 10 & 11 of TRAI. But Tata Sky is very cunning, unethical & unprofessional in their response and not restored my LDP since they have discontinued. I have also copied TRAI in all my emails to Tata Sky, and once received reply from TRAI stating that my complaint is forwarded to TS. Please share your inputs if anybody is having similar issues.

I am planning to approach Consumer Forum/Court against Tata Sky as they have misled me in the garb of New TRAI Regulations and forced me to change my annual LDP valid till 31.10.2019 into new pack. I have written repeated emails since 28.01.2019 to their customer care, Nodal Officer, CEO by quoting TRAI FAQS, Press Release 10 & 11 of TRAI. But Tata Sky is very cunning, unethical & unprofessional in their response and not restored my LDP since they have discontinued. I have also copied TRAI in all my emails to Tata Sky, and once received reply from TRAI stating that my complaint is forwarded to TS. Please share your inputs if anybody is having similar issues.
Bro which ID of TRAI you have complained and getting reply ?

You changed the plan by yourself/placed a request for plan change? If that is so then nobody would be able to help you.

I have sent email to: [email protected]
The reply received is as under:

"Dear Sir/Madam,
We have received your mail. Thank you for writing to TRAI. Your grievance has been forwarded to your Service Provider for an early resolution. TRAI in its Quality of Service Regulations has provided price protection to the subscribers who have already paid in advance for a specific period. The service providers are mandated to continue such services for such period to the subscriber without any increase in the price of subscription and without altering the other terms of subscription to the disadvantage of the subscriber."

I have forwarded the reply from TRAI to Tata Sky but still not relenting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock