• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 5,048
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramki

Banned
Reaction score
from today morring some reliance hd stb has automaticly zoomed the menu and logo size .with out any software upgrade .if u faceing the same problem means write her .

And what will you do after any member informs you?

Dear franklin,you are new to DTH forums,so t dnt kno bt this member is banned in all forums for wrong info,he has even scammed people on pretext of givin special offer on RDTV new connection

Believe what u want,bt if anyone asks for your subscriber ID or personal details do not disclose unless it is via official communication,u cn chk for rk/rkpravin.

Ramki said:
from today morring some reliance hd stb has automaticly zoomed the menu and logo size .with out any software upgrade .if u faceing the same problem means write her :lol .

Who is she whom we have to write? :huh
And what is her name? :hehe

hello friends if u faceing this problem in u r hd stb means write her .else leave it.

Ramki said:
hello friends if u faceing this problem in u r hd stb means write her .else leave it.
dear ramki i request you to write in full spelling. As you can easily see from the above posts, our members are getting confuse.
You should write 'here' and not 'her'
am i right :huh

Arsh25 said:
Believe what u want,bt if anyone asks for your subscriber ID or personal details do not disclose unless it is via official communication,u cn chk for rk/rkpravin.
fully agree on this. No member should ever give his subscriber id to anyone else. Member please do follow this.
As for as ramki is concerned, i have no idea about him. So i request our admins to look into this situation.

hello friends . I did not asked any one smartcard num . I had not under gone for any mis idea .but some member r keep on saying bad things on me .administor please give warning to them.

If he is not asking then why ARSH is telling to don't give any ID here, before he ask he is telling advancely or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock