• Thread starter Thread starter sandeepbishnoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 254
  • Views Views: Views 21,498
I Don't Have Any Problem of Price Hike Till I have Extra STB

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
660/pm bro :

U could go with Mega HD pack now ;):shy
This is nothing else but to exercise one kind of pressure on the users to go for long duraion package thereby attract a handsome amount from their pocket.

I am using dishtv hd for more than 1year .Right now getting all the HD channels i wanted for 455 rupees with good hd quality better compared with my d2h and airtel which my friends use.But right now the same package with less hd in tatasky costs more than 600. I think time to think for tata users.

deepak anish said:
I am using dishtv hd for more than 1year .Right now getting all the HD channels i wanted for 455 rupees with good hd quality better compared with my d2h and airtel which my friends use.But right now the same package with less hd in tatasky costs more than 600. I think time to think for tata users.

Better quality than d2h & ADTV :huh:s

deepak anish said:

Yes bro. well said. Really time to think. Fort same channels why should we pay extra ? :shy I totally agree with you in this matter. :tup :clap

175rs. Means New & Exclusive HD Channels Coming. But I Think Dish And D2h Charging Over 200rs.
For All The HD Channels They Have.

deepak anish said:
Only if dish TV cares to provide DD audio for all the HD channels where the broadcaster is providing it many users like me will think about it. Till then, no way!! They should understand what is meant by Tru HD first.

Ankit_bpl said:
175rs. Means New & Exclusive HD Channels Coming. But I Think Dish And D2h Charging Over 200rs.
For All The HD Channels They Have.

Ten Golf HD is confirmed. I am sure more coming :k

Bishnu15 said:
Yes bro. well said. Really time to think. Fort same channels why should we pay extra ? :shy I totally agree with you in this matter. :tup :clap

DD audio matters ;)

Dish should think about what is the meaning of True HD :k

Back
Top Bottom