THAKUR 4K said:
+1
Last month use this trick English entertainment pack 3 month price 75₹ only

Only 25₹ P.M. ? :skd:
Star world's a-la carte price is 30₹ and you are getting all channels for 25₹
Enjoy
:tup

I'm confused abt these..
Are these CC given the authority to give discounts like this .....

If so, are they limited to any monthly quota in tht :huh

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I'm confused abt these..
Are these CC given the authority to give discounts like this .....

If so, are they limited to any monthly quota in tht :huh

See here is the logic:

I will drop a pack because I am finding it expensive (price of pack:50₹)
Tata Sky will give it to me at 25₹

Now instead of earring 0₹ they are atleast earrings 25₹

Yes cc has the authority to give discounts
Infact I feel it's a part of thier job , they need to convince customers to take add-on pack because to fill out thier monthly quota

in June I called them to upgrade my connection to Tata Sky+ HD
Cc said my call will be transferred to another department
Before transferring the call, cc was offering English movies pack repeatedly, in spite of me rejecting it.

Cc didn't care about me upgrading my connection, cc was more bothered about convincing me to take that pack

ABCDEFGH said:
Cc didn't care about me upgrading my connection, cc was more bothered about convincing me to take that pack

Huh. Sometimes beneficial to the customers, but most times pain in the..... :s

It is not only the HD fees hike, but also the recent hike in all base pack price. And most importantly the packages in tata sky are already costliest among all dth. Suppose any one having grand sports+ HD access then monthly he has to pay (485+175) 660 , which is too much .

ABCDEFGH wrote:
Before transferring the call, cc was offering English movies pack repeatedly, in spite of me rejecting it.

[/quote]
There might be some kind of incentive or pressure on them to sale recommended pack or plan. Otherwise no need to repeatedly asking the customers to acceed to their uncalled for offer.

banyal21721 said:
It is not only the HD fees hike, but also the recent hike in all base pack price. And most importantly the packages in tata sky are already costliest among all dth. Suppose any one having grand sports+ HD access then monthly he has to pay (485+175) 760 , which is too much .

660/pm bro :em

U could go with Mega HD pack now ;):shy

Back
Top Bottom