DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 125,269
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

Yep! What Iphifi bro told , u can do that.
call CC or Mail them to convert your Remaining ARP validity to Equivalent DBR account..
and if they do so, means if they return equivalent money of Remaining Days to your account then it will be the win win situation for u.

Till now I have never seen anyone convert ARP to DBR before validity expired, but monthly topups have been converted. I think it will require many complaints before they return the balance. It's possible but I am uncertain if they will allow. It's worth trying.

iphifi said:
Till now I have never seen anyone convert ARP to DBR before validity expired, but monthly topups have been converted. I think it will require many complaints before they return the balance. It's possible but I am uncertain if they will allow. It's worth trying.
I have done twice or thrice bro. The ARP utilized days will be multiplied by Monthly Package DBR. That is, in my case, I was on South magnum TN 40 HD 10+2 M. My ARP price was around 7k. I utilized 138 days and 222 days was pending.

138*23(monthly package DBR of the ARP) was deducted and the balance was paid.

Reverse mechanism will not be done. That's 222*23.[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Cc mistakenly told that waym

So I got around 3k. I added 2k and changed package.

thisisjagan said:
I have done twice or thrice bro. The ARP utilized days will be multiplied by Monthly Package DBR. That is, in my case, I was on South magnum TN 40 HD 10+2 M. My ARP price was around 7k. I utilized 138 days and 222 days was pending.

138*23(monthly package DBR of the ARP) was deducted and the balance was paid.

So I got around 3k. I added 2k and changed package.

OK. Was this automatically? So first procedure is convert existing ARP to DBR and request cash back ie. Total amount of existing ARP - (DBR multiplied by used days). Then recharge remaining amount to get balance to 5500 and activate Infinity ARP? Am I correct?

Reactions: Omi

iphifi said:
OK. Was this automatically? So first procedure is convert existing ARP to DBR and request cash back ie. Total amount of existing ARP - (DBR multiplied by used days). Then recharge remaining amount to get balance to 5500 and activate Infinity ARP? Am I correct?
Yes exactly. If you call cc or Nodal and tell that you need to activate infinity, they'll do this if you are in a ARP.

Optimus_Prime said:
If you have validity till 28th June and If you choose Infinity ARP then definitely You will lose your Remaining Validity that is almost 6 month.
Suppose If u choose infinity ARP on 28th Dec this month Your validity will be 360 days from 28th Dec.

hope this will help U.

thanks!

Optimus_Prime said:
Yep! What Iphifi bro told , u can do that.
call CC or Mail them to convert your Remaining ARP validity to Equivalent DBR  account..
and if they do so, means if they return equivalent money of Remaining Days to your account then it will be the win win situation for u.

thisisjagan said:
Yes exactly. If you call cc or Nodal and tell that you need to activate infinity, they'll do this if you are in a ARP.

So i finally called the CC and contacted their senior and he converted by pack to DBR, but i got about 500 Rs. less after conversion (I recharged on July 3rd with 7020 and it was valid till 28 June 2017, so i think i should have got, 7020/360*189 which comes out to be Rs. 3685.50 but i got around Rs 3023, I was on Magnum HD previously, not sure if they gave less or my calculation is wrong).

Anyways after this i recharged with Rs. 5500/- using Airtel Money and now waiting for the Rs. 500 cashback, after getting that I'll recharge again with Rs. 510/- and get balance of Rs. 540/-, so that's around 6.5 or 7 months sorted :k

I have 2 multi room connections as well for which i have to pay Rs. 540 each month so after all this I'll be left with 3047 (current balance) and Rs. 540 totaling to Rs. 3587 which when divided by 540 gives around 6.64 (or 6 months and 20 days approx.) months of viewing without the tension of recharge.

Overall i am left with a saving of Rs. 1200- 1300 which is not bad (after considering loss of around 550 when converting to ARP pack).

Thanks everyone for their advice and help.

Regards
AB

Kudos To everyone who are opting Infinity pack.
Adtv would be happy to know that U are so loyal to Airtel...and in this way if Airtel could gather some money to buy tp from SES-9 then It will be benefit for all oof us.

But i am sure, 110%, that they won't add new hd channels in infinity, and that is when its going to hurt. I really wish this shouldn't happen with all our bros who opted for infinity packs.

rtz2042 said:
But i am sure, 110%, that they won't add new hd channels in infinity, and that is when its going to hurt. I really wish this shouldn't happen with all our bros who opted for infinity packs.
Yeah hopefully....But channels like HBO HD ,le Plex HD and movies Now 2 launched ,but not added in packs also hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock