• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 125,269
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

rtz2042 said:
But i am sure, 110%, that they won't add new hd channels in infinity, and that is when its going to hurt. I really wish this shouldn't happen with all our bros who opted for infinity packs.
I am a regular ARP subscriber and I have always got the new HD channels added either by itself (very rare) or by emailing to the Nodal officer (works almost everytime).

Optimus_Prime said:
Kudos To everyone who are opting Infinity pack.
Adtv would be happy to know that U are so loyal to Airtel...and in this way if Airtel could gather some money to buy tp from SES-9 then It will be benefit for all oof us.
Iam not loyal...But really want to reduce my monthly rental...Seeing my own advantage

Ok one more query, will I get all the special channels (HBO HD, Mini Plex, Sadabahar Hits, etc on my secondary connections as well or only on primary one?

Real AB said:
Ok one more query, will I get all the special channels (HBO HD, Mini Plex, Sadabahar Hits, etc on my secondary connections as well or only on primary one?
See my big post bro. Infinity is not available for child connection. I have 3 child connections... Unable to activate for them. We can try for Jackpot but that's costlier than Infinity... So we won't be able to do so...

thisisjagan said:
See my big post bro. Infinity is not available for child connection. I have 3 child connections... Unable to activate for them. We can try for Jackpot but that's costlier than Infinity... So we won't be able to do so...
Ok. I called CC and asked them, they told that wait for 48 hours and it will be available not sure if we can trust them as they are usually not reliable.

May be we need to email the Nodal Officer and ask him to mirror the Primary package on the Secondary conne and see what reply they come up with.

Real AB said:
Ok. I called CC and asked them, they told that wait for 48 hours and it will be available not sure if we can trust them as they are usually not reliable.

May be we need to email the Nodal Officer and ask him to mirror the Primary package on the Secondary conne and see what reply they come up with.
Yeah... If they activate Jackpot to my child connections, double happy...

My 3 months South Max HD pack (Rs 1254) ends today. Am I eligible for this infinity pack? I am having thhe child connection also. Will that also have all HD and SD channels?

mpvelu said:
My 3 months South Max HD pack (Rs 1254) ends today. Am I eligible for this infinity pack? I am having thhe child connection also. Will that also have all HD and SD channels?
You are eligible. But your child connection will get a lower package than Infinity. Try for South Magnum HD... I think that's higher than your current one.

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

rahul1117kumar said:
bro pls do reconfirm from South CC as they told me no Sun hd channels at all.

I have opted for this pack and i get all SD & HD channels (including SUN Network) except VoD (Movie Mania , Thanga Thirai , +1)

This is good package to have

This Infinity pack is available to all right, or limited only to sd users? Am a HD user now, can I able to take this Infinity pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock