• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 125,244
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

Optimus_Prime said:
did U got Leplex HD/ MN2HD/HBO HD in ur infinity pack?

My monthly subscription was 646 ...With this pack it will come up to 415 and will get all the channels...good deal I feel...Cc also told if any new HD channels launch and if its added to Hd packs I will get those channels.They have launched HBO HD ,le Plex HD and mn2 Hd and not added in packs ...So it's a good deal I feel

nithinricks85 said:
My monthly subscription was 646 ...With this pack it will come up to 415 and will get all the channels...good deal I feel...Cc also told if any new HD channels launch and if its added to Hd packs I will get those channels.They have launched HBO HD ,le Plex HD and mn2 Hd and not added in packs ...So it's a good deal I feel

He asked now in infinity ARP your getting those mn2 hd , leplex hd , hbo hd channels or not bro :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
He asked now in infinity ARP u getting those mn2 hd , leplex hd , hbo hd getting or not bro :huh ..
Yes bro. All HD and SD. Not specific to region.

nithinricks85 said:
But I don't trust Airtel....I am foreseeing Sab Hd since 4 months and I don't see Airtel is instersted in adding it. Another important thing infotainment channels they didn't add since years ...

Bcoz they dont have tp capacity as of now... if they ll buy ses9 tps... they can add many hd chnls in a single night.

shawl_who said:
Bcoz they dont have tp capacity as of now... if they ll buy ses9 tps... they can add many hd chnls in a single night.

I agree with you....Even I want Airtel to add channels...

shawl_who said:
If they can add stupid naaptol channels why can't Sab Hd

The CC told me that if i choose Infinity Package then i will lose the benefit of my Current ARP which is valid till 28th June (i.e. I'll lose the validity of my current package).

I called again after seeing that some users have successfully changed to Monthly pack from ARP and got the credit of remaining validity, and this time i was told that you can do it this way.

Again i called the third time (God knows why) and this time they connected me to a senior executive who again told me that all my benefits of current ARP would be lost and I'll lose the validity without getting any credit.

Now i am confused as to what is true..

Any advice

P.S. - Tried contacting Nodal Officer but they are asking for Service Request No. which i don't have so i am unable to connect.

Real AB said:
The CC told me that if i choose Infinity Package then i will lose the benefit of my Current ARP which is valid till 28th June (i.e. I'll lose the validity of my current package).
Any advice

P.S. - Tried contacting Nodal Officer but they are asking for Service Request No. which i don't have so i am unable to connect.

Tell them as an existing ARP users you are getting a raw deal while rest of customers are getting better offer. Ask them to convert remaining ARP days to proportionate balance. Only if they convert you to DBR and return the balance to account will you get new Infinity 12M ARP without wasting 6 month payment. So best hope is to register a complaint.

If you have validity till 28th June and If you choose Infinity ARP then definitely You will lose your Remaining Validity that is almost 6 month.
Suppose If u choose infinity ARP on 28th Dec this month Your validity will be 360 days from 28th Dec.

hope this will help U.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock