• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

Real AB said:
Through CC or Nodal Officer?

And what did you tell them to do? Activate Jackpot HD or to provide all channels as available in your Primary Package?
Called Cc and asked them to activate Jackpot HD in my secondary... They did. Also added Sun Topup.

I'm now "wanted" in Nodal... I've fought with two to three ppl. Every time I call, same people pick and they recognize me. So it's risky for me to call again.

iphifi said:
These are all traps unwittingly created by Airtel. We know 5500 is the actual Infinity HD that works.
Ignore the rest and best to activate only 5500 pack by customer care.

Maybe 4800 top up is the discounted version of Rs 5000 top up & Rs 5250 discounted version of Rs 5500 . in other packs also they used to create to same top up with 2 different prices like south my sports 3.5 months pack for Rs 898 and another for Rs 1020 but with the same benefits. We don't know benefits unless we activate low cost top ups but risk involved as far as this Infinity pack is concerned.

deemah786 said:
Maybe 4800 top up is the discounted version of Rs 5000 top up & Rs 5250 discounted version of Rs 5500 . in other packs also they used to create to same top up with 2 different prices like south my sports 3.5 months pack for Rs 898 and another for Rs 1020 but with the same benefits. We don't know benefits unless we activate low cost top ups but risk involved as far as this Infinity pack is concerned.
I M taking the risk [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

May be we think Its an offer. But I think this 5500 Rs/Year or 460 Rs/Month will be the correct price for All HD and Sd channels. Even with this price DTH cos can see a decent profit. We all have been looted by the DTH cos, by paying more than Rs 700/Pm

iphifi said:
Damn. Anyway try afterwards and surely there is time as offer is valid till 31 Jan.

thank you bro .. i talk to CC and everything is ok ..
now i want to know

1) i load 5500 using credit card in MY AIRTEL APP wallet but my Credit card cut 9254

and Airtel App only show 5500 ? ? ? ? where is 3754 ? ? ? ? ? ? :wall :(

Bhavnish said:
now i want to know

1) i load 5500 using credit card in MY AIRTEL APP wallet but my Credit card cut 9254

Double check your bank statement and make a complaint to Airtel Money as described here:

airtel Money – Send Money, Recharge, Pay Bills Through Mobile

If Cash was loaded directly to ADTV account then make a complaint to DTH customer care.

Bhavnish said:
now i want to know

wt*!! :wall :wall :angry :angry

How to activate the pack using airtel money ? I have the app but do not see the Infinity pack in the options. If I try through the website it does not ask me any option to opt for airtel money and tries to deduct from existing balance !

Could anyone who has already done this through the app tell me how to do this ?

Bhavnish said:
now i want to know

I think u should contact ur bank branch .. Coz there is no chance of error in airtel money itz also part of airtel payment bank .. Ur denomination is 5500 and the exact amount tx-fered to the airtel money account .. Extra amount is debited by ur bank ..

i also activated Infinity plan. At first i added Rs 5500 to my airtel money using my credit card and then recharged Airtel dth account for 5500 using airtel money with coupon code CASH5. I received instant cash back of Rs 50 in airtel money. Then called CC and activated infinity pack and all related addons were also activated by CC. Now waiting for Rs 500 cash back in Airtel money account..

So far everything went easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom