DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

Guys, had talk with senior executive, and he assured me that all new channels, sd or hd, which will be introduced on Airtel digital TV platform, will be added automatically to the infinity pack.
Now, am finding this offer very much lucrative. He said it is only available till 31st dec 2016. And i have recorded the conversation which can be produced as evidence later if they don't add channels.
Should we believe them and go for infinity??

rtz2042 said:
Guys, had talk with senior executive, and he assured me that all new channels, sd or hd, which will be introduced on Airtel digital TV platform, will be added automatically to the infinity pack.
Now, am finding this offer very much lucrative. He said it is only available till 31st dec 2016. And i have recorded the conversation which can be produced as evidence later if they don't add channels.

bro offer is till 31st Jan 2017.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro offer is till 31st Jan 2017.
See, these people can't be trusted. Date mein bhi gadbad.

Finally taking risk and activated offer
MY OFFER EXPIRE ON
8 FEB 2017 :/

Cash Back Missing  :huh

Bhavnish said:
Finally taking risk and activated offer
MY OFFER EXPIRE ON
8 FEB 2017 :/

Cash Back Missing  :huh

You mean you activated Infinity ARP? If so pack validity is 1 year.
If you mean Infinity offer activation last date then it's only till 31 Jan 2017.
BTW what happened to your missing amount from credit card to Airtel Money?

rtz2042 said:

I think Infinity ARP will get new HD channels faster than Max HD. It is made as a clone of Jackpot HD(with lower cost). HBO HD, MN2 HD etc were added in Jackpot long back. Biggest concern should be Airtel's ability to add HD channel. If most existing Max HD users take 12 M Infinity ARP then Airtel has a greater chance to go into 'sleep' mode for next 1 year.

iphifi said:
You mean you activated Infinity ARP? If so pack validity is 1 year.
If you mean Infinity offer activation last date then it's only till 31 Jan 2017.
BTW what happened to your missing amount from credit card to Airtel Money?

still money not cut from my account :shy  only bank text me that

my main bal is 78754 after i load 5500
"you spent 5500 on AIRTEL MONEY  now available balance is 69500"
than 78754-5500=73254.

than why txt say 69500 :huh

still my account display 78754 :wall :wall :wall

Bhavnish said:
still money not cut from my account :shy  only bank text me that

still my account display 78754 :wall :wall :wall

Ok bro. Hope all your issues get resolved soon.

So i Just got in touch with my dealer regarding the infinity recharge and then he put me in touch with some higher dealer side contacts in airtel who told me the following..

"1. You have to recharge for 5500 exact amount to activate infinity arp pack.

2. Whatever is the balance of the prvs pack, will be credited to your DTH account.

3. We cannot activate the infinity pack the way i told them.. like converting my existing arp to monthly/dbr, getting a refund and then paying balance to make it up to ₹5500."

So my question now is...

Should I go ahead with what they say

and

What will I do with the balance amount in my account if I get infinity arp recharge as all the channels are there and no I don't buy any services and movies on DTH account

my current arp expires on Feb 15, 2017
South Mega 39 HD

akshayprabhu said:
So i Just got in touch with my dealer regarding the infinity recharge and then he put me in touch with some higher dealer side contacts in airtel who told me the following..

"1. You have to recharge for 5500 exact amount to activate infinity arp pack.

2. Whatever is the balance of the prvs pack, will be credited to your DTH account.

3. We cannot activate the infinity pack the way i told them.. like converting my existing arp to monthly/dbr, getting a refund and then paying balance to make it up to ₹5500."

So my question now is...

Should I go ahead with what they say

and

What will I do with the balance amount in my account if I get infinity arp recharge as all the channels are there and no I don't buy any services and movies on DTH account

my current arp expires on Feb 15, 2017
South Mega 39 HD

I think only if you want cash back then exact recharge through Airtel money is required. If not just DTH balance of 5500 is enough to activate Infinity ARP pack. Converting ARP to DBR is possible but since your validity is almost over you may receive very small value as conversion is based on DBR rates. BTW contact customer care and they will clear all your doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom