• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

adtv_user said:
How to activate the pack using airtel money ? I have the app but do not see the Infinity pack in the options. If I try through the website it does not ask me any option to opt for airtel money and tries to deduct from existing balance !

Could anyone who has already done this through the app tell me how to do this ?

2 option available, I haven't done it yet as my current pack validity is till Jan-18.Recharge your Dth account thro airtel money for 5500 and call cc for Infinity pack and 500 cashback. 2nd option after recharging Your dth account for Rs 5500,change your pack through self care portal. But don't know whether in 2nd option cash back of Rs 500 is available or not?

and also If I load cash to dth account other than airtel money and change this Infinity pack using my dth balance can I get Rs 500 cash back? anybody confirm

deemah786 said:
and also If I load cash to dth account other than airtel money and change this Infinity pack using my dth balance can I get Rs 500 cash back? anybody confirm

No you can't :) ..

deemah786 said:
and also If I load cash to dth account other than airtel money and change this Infinity pack using my dth balance can I get  Rs 500 cash back? anybody confirm

No, you wont get Rs 500 cash back. To get cash back of R.s 500 in airtel money account, you should recharge airtel dth account through airtel money only

iphifi said:
Double check your bank statement and make a complaint to Airtel Money as described here:

airtel Money –  Send Money, Recharge, Pay Bills Through Mobile

If Cash was loaded directly to ADTV account then make a complaint to DTH customer care.

Thank you bro,

now pls tell me the next step how to activate offer and recharge i have Both APP AIRTEL MONEY AND MY AIRTEL
HOW TO RECHARGE AND ACTIVATE OFFER ? ?

Bhavnish said:
Thank you bro,

now pls tell me the next step how to activate offer and recharge i have Both APP AIRTEL MONEY AND MY AIRTEL
HOW TO RECHARGE AND ACTIVATE OFFER ? ?

Recharge Airtel DTH account for Rs.5500 from Airtel money. Then call customer care and activate Infinity ARP.

iphifi said:
Recharge Airtel DTH account for Rs.5500 from Airtel money. Then call customer care and activate Infinity ARP.

what about 500 cashback SIR ?

rahul1117kumar said:
bro you would Rs 500 cashback in your Airtel money account.

ok thank you very very much BRO :luv :luv :clap

Still waiting for Rs. 500 cash back on Airtel Money, recharged on 21st.

Have successfully activated Jackpot pack on my secondary connections, so I am happy that I opted for this plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom