DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,853
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

iphifi said:
STB is not included so it's just an ARP pack. With free extras.

so a cuuent user can get 44 HD & 375 Sd & 1yr Rec for 12 months(360 days) for 5500/-?
and we can get 500 discount if we did recharge from My Airtel wallet.
so effective price will be 5000/12 =416 per month

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

Optimus_Prime said:
so a cuuent user can get 44 HD & 375 Sd & 1yr Rec for 12 months(360 days) for 5500/-?

I think that's what it says. Confirm with customer care to be sure.
Yes they have created a new 12M Infinity pack for 5500 and also 12 month recording topup.

That's the Best deal but 1 question arrive here in mah mind...
1. Will I get Extra HD channel at free of cost which will launch after getting my ARP pack.

2. does this include Le plex HD, mn2 HD., HBo HD like special channel aslo?

Optimus_Prime said:
and we can get 500 discount if we did recharge from My Airtel wallet.
so effective price will be 5000/12 =416 per month

So if current SD user want to upgrade means they have recharge 5500 and within 7 days they have to raise a request for hd ugrade :huh .. For HD STB free of cost or have to pay extra :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
So if current SD user want to upgrade means they have recharge 5500 and within 7 days they have to raise a request for hd ugrade :huh .. For HD STB free of cost or have to pay extra :huh ..

Within 7days U get Free upgrade. 45 HD for 1year(differ with region) + lots of Benefit.

Optimus_Prime said:
1. Will I get Extra HD channel at free of cost which will launch after getting my ARP pack.
if they launch means :shy:lol:nj ..
op said:

Hypothetical Question :nj ..

Optimus_Prime said:

All these deals Airtel is offering in the last month is ridiculously good. I am trying to find out how Airtel is able to do it.
Maybe they decided to divert money for SES-9 to subsidies users?

Regarding new channels the T&c says all SD and HD other than SVOD and interactive services. But Airtel is unpredictable regarding new channels.

iphifi said:
All these deals Airtel is offering in the last month is ridiculously good. I am trying to find out how Airtel is able to do it.
Maybe they decided to divert money for SES-9 to subsidies users?

Regarding new channels the T&c says all SD and HD other than SVOD and interactive services. But Airtel is unpredictable regarding new channels.

Is Ses-9 coming???

Sai Laxman said:
if they launch means :shy:lol:nj ..
Hypothetical Question :nj ..

:shy :shy :shy
If airtel managed to get tp from ses after 4/5/6 month. They'll launch bunch of channels in one shot.
but here million dollar question is when they will get?

Optimus_Prime said:
Is Ses-9 coming???

SES is getting new orders from other country DTHs so both parties are acting disinterested in any deal at the moment. Also there is uncertainty regarding use of foreign satellites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock