DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,847
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

iphifi said:
SES is getting new orders from other country DTHs so both parties are acting disinterested in any deal at the moment. Also there is uncertainty regarding use of foreign satellites.
then Airtel have to bring Lucrative offer otherwise. lot of customers ready to switch to TS.

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

Optimus_Prime said:
then Airtel have to bring Lucrative offer otherwise. lot of customers ready to switch to TS.

Thats why they are giving lucrative 12 month pack offers, they want to keep their customers bounded for 12 months to stop from joining ts....

What are the HD channels infinity pack included ?

Optimus_Prime said:
That's the Best deal but 1 question arrive here in mah mind...
1. Will I get Extra HD channel at free of cost which will launch after getting my ARP pack.

2. does this include Le plex HD, mn2 HD., HBo HD like special channel aslo?
Bro, i would suggest you to never opt for ARP of Hd pack, because they don't add new channels in the pack.
I had 19 Mega HD pack for one year and i missed all new hd channels.
So, in my view, get sd arp pack which Airtel is providing at real cheap prices and keep hd pack on monthly basis.

Ajanthan_14 said:
What are the HD channels infinity pack included ?

According to T&C all regular HD channels other than service channels (no miniplex HD)( Sun HD channels as free add-on).
Call customer care for actual list and also ask if new channels will be included.

iphifi said:
According to T&C all regular HD channels other than service channels (no miniplex HD(( Sun HD channels as free add-on).
Call customer care for actual list and also ask if new channels will be included.

They are clueless they might guide us wrong way  :wall

Ajanthan_14 said:
They are clueless they might guide us wrong way  :wall

It's true. Wait for few days they may start some ad on home page for this offer or you can email them.

iphifi said:
According to T&C all regular HD channels other than service channels (no miniplex HD)( Sun HD channels as free add-on).

All hd channels will be included other than miniplex hd and Sun hd channels also you won't get new hd channels, I did confirm twice one cc executive told me that you would get new hd channels and other told me no, but I am quite sure that you won't get new hd channels.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, i would suggest you never opt for ARP of Hd pack, because they don't add new channels in the pack.
I had 19 Mega HD pack for one year and i missed all new hd channels.
So, in my view, get sd arp pack which Airtel is providing at real cheap prices and keep hd pack on monthly basis.

one of the drawback of adtv :s:nj ..

General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

And one more information for this offer you have to do recharge of exact amount 5500 in single transaction you cannot do it in parts ...

So I am not going for it...
57fccef248ecc6a835ad12550d3de860.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock