DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,289
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

dipanshu2404 said:
And one more information for this offer you have to do recharge of exact amount 5500 in single transaction you cannot do it in parts ...

So I am not going for it...http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161217/57fccef248ecc6a835ad12550d3de860.jpg[IMG]

[/quote]

:no :no
U recharge 500 more in your account. And call CC to activate Infinity pack.

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

Dipanshu bro, wow nearly 4 yrs advance recharge.

Dear Iphifi bro,
Is there any pack for SD customers only?? Mean No HD channel no Rec Topup.

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no
U recharge 500 more in your account. And call CC to activate Infinity pack.
Bro I had a talk with cc he told clearly no to me....

rahul1117kumar said:
All hd channels will be included other than miniplex hd and Sun hd channels also you won't get new hd channels, I did confirm twice one cc executive told me that you would get new hd channels and other told me no, but I am quite sure that you won't get new hd channels.

What about tamilnadu customers. do we have to get sun HD,sun music HD, vijay HD as seperate addon ???
OR
Is is free for TN customers ?

rahul1117kumar said:
Dipanshu bro, wow nearly 4 yrs advance recharge.
No bro[emoji1] [emoji1] its validity of add-on s

Ajanthan_14 said:
What about tamilnadu customers. do we have to get sun HD,sun music HD, vijay HD as seperate addon ???
OR
Is is free for TN customers ?

bro pls do reconfirm from South CC as they told me no Sun hd channels at all.

dipanshu2404 said:
Bro I had a talk with cc he told clearly no to me....

call to Nodal Ofc or Mail Them.

Optimus_Prime said:
Dear Iphifi bro,

OP bro, as till now no offers for sd customers, currently there main focus is to upgrade sd users to hd.

Optimus_Prime said:
Dear Iphifi bro,

SD customers can avail all SD channels at just Rs. 5000 for 1 year. To upgrade to HD, they can pay Rs. 500 extra and get all HD channels for 1 year along with free HD BOX Upgrade. To upgrade to HD box and get the HD channels for 1 year, SMS UPG to 54325 post ARP provisioning.

Terms & Conditions | airtel Digital TV

5. Sun channels are not part of this pack, although customer can get it for free through call center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock