DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

No cashback yet. Actually I've recharged Rs. 4000 by airtel money and rest was adjusted from refund of cancelled package. So not sure whether I will get refund or not

xlncking said:
No cashback yet. Actually I've recharged Rs. 4000 by airtel money and rest was adjusted from refund of cancelled package. So not sure whether I will get refund or not

u wont get cashback bro coz 500 cashback only available only applicable one who recharge 5500 from airtelmoney wallet :nj ..

Some good news Guys 

I mailed to Airtel Digital TV nodal department yesterday night inquiring about the new HD additions in Infinity pack for next 12 months,I received call from their side thrice during day but wasn't able to pickup due to office,called him back now and he confirmed that any new channel that would be added on Airtel whether HD or SD would be available from day one in this pack  :)

He told that this is the reason they have named this pack as Infinity because almost every channel is included in it,I have recorded the call as a proof
He told that Customer Care have been provided with a file which includes the channel list for channels included in Infinity pack,so they don't have any information regarding addition of new channels in any pack

kumarvishwas said:
Some good news Guys 

He told that this is the reason they have named this pack as Infinity because almost every channel is included in it,I have recorded the call as a proof

Ditto bro.. That's what they said to me & even i have saved the recording of the call.
Refer Post#171

kumarvishwas said:
Some good news Guys 

I mailed to Airtel Digital TV nodal department yesterday night inquiring about the new HD additions in Infinity pack for next 12 months,I received call from their side thrice during day but wasn't able to pickup due to office,called him back now and he confirmed that any new channel that would be added on Airtel whether HD or SD would be available from day one in this pack  :)

He told that Customer Care have been provided with a file which includes the channel list for channels included in Infinity pack,so they don't have any information regarding addition of new channels in any pack

OMG !! :eek

If this is true.... lets start making queues outside airtels office, for subscribing to this pack ( afterall, our fav past time these days, is making queues :D)

but seriously, will all new hd chnls be avail in this pack, for future additions ? ::skdhuh

Sai Laxman said:
u wont get cashback bro coz 500 cashback only available only applicable one who recharge 5500 from airtelmoney wallet :nj ..

I didn't get cash back of 500 till now ..recharged on 21st...Complaint raised no resolution till now

nithinricks85 said:
I didn't get cash back of 500 till now ..recharged on 21st...Complaint raised no resolution till now

you wont get cashback bro why means i clarified in post#212 :) .. So no need of waiting you for resolution for complaint :nj ..

Sai Laxman said:
you wont get cashback bro why means i clarified in post#212 :) .. So no need of waiting you for resolution for complaint :nj ..

Can you share the post?

@nithinricks85 the below comment is post #212:- u wont get cashback bro coz 500 cashback only available only applicable one who recharge 5500 from airtelmoney wallet :nj ..

Those who recharged through Airtel money for INR 5500 too waiting for cash back of 500 including me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom