• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

kumarvishwas said:
Had a chat with Customer Care regarding Infinity pack
He told that all new sd channels that are added on Airtel in coming year would be added to this pack,but if any new HD channel is introduced then we won't be getting that channel in this pack and we would have to subscribe all those HD channels separately :damn :damn #confused

yeah itz a fact only .. No need confusion in this bro :nj ..

kumarvishwas said:
Had a chat with Customer Care regarding Infinity pack
He told that all new sd channels that are added on Airtel in coming year would be added to this pack,but if any new HD channel is introduced then we won't be getting that channel in this pack and we would have to subscribe all those HD channels separately :damn :damn #confused
That's logically correct. If they add new Hd in Max HD pack also, price will be increased accordingly... As per the infinity 12m package price, we pay only 400 per month for infinity... Expecting everything for 400 is too much...

That too all new additions as well...

Compare with other operators and think... This is a good offer. Logically they shouldn't SD as well. That's a bonus...

Moreover the situation won't be same next year, if competition increases, we can expect more.

will airtel add any HD channel next year???
Sochne wali baat hain.....:huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
will airtel add any HD channel next year???
Sochne wali baat hain.....:huh :huh

they will have to...

if supposedly they dont add any hd chnls ill dec 2017, they ll be knocked out of d race.... :(

But as per my conversation with Senior Executive, all new channels will be added to the pack. I think we should get this sorted through email.
There should be some written proof.

rtz2042 said:
But as per my conversation with Senior Executive, all new channels will be added to the pack. I think we should get this sorted through email.
There should be some written proof.

ritesh bro, Kumar bro is absolutely correct, I was saying from starting new channels won't be available to customers opting infinity pack. Airtel won't never give new channels in existing pack at same price. the main focus of launching infinity is to make sure customers don't switch to another dth provider.

rahul1117kumar said:
ritesh bro, Kumar bro is absolutely correct, I was saying from starting new channels won't be available to customers opting infinity pack. Airtel won't never give new channels in existing pack at same price. the main focus of launching infinity is to make sure customers don't switch to another dth provider.
I know bro. I also had 1 year Mega hd Arp and no channels were added into it. I was just confused by the cc and this time it was senior guy, and this is really misleading. Why can't they have one information for all executives?

Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

nithinricks85 said:
Anybody got cash back via Airtel money.Iam asking about the 500 rupees cash back

Nope. Airtel Money CC says they have no idea about it and DTH CC says this offer is from Airtel Money so talk to them we can't do anything.

Have registered a complaint there and also wrote to Airtel Money, let's see what reply I get.

Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

So no one got the cashback yet

Now MyAirtel App has added Infinity offer banner:
FVTSypP.png

If you click the image in app it will take you to DTH recharge option within the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom