DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

When i recharged with Rs 5500, i got message on my RM after 5 minutes. the message reads " Request for activating airtel digital tv long duration pack could not be processed due to technical reasons. Please call XXXXXXXXXX.

After that i called CC on mentioned number got activated infinity pack

So here's what i got to hear from the cc executive when I called on to 12150..

"The recharge for current arp was made on feb 16, 2016. This was a 10month recharge and you were given 2months free.. Currently you are on your two free months and you'll not get anything back as the paid months are over.. "

So basically he confirmed that the arp to monthly/dbr is possible and then pay the balance to make it up to ₹5500 and activate infinity pack..

Now I have to confirm with the dealer's contact about how much will I be getting if I go with their method of activating the infinity arp.

I'm basically banging my head so much as this is connection at my parents' place and my mom doesn't wanna the validity till Feb go waste..

Any one getting Thanga Thirai tamil channel as part of this pack? I am not getting this channel.

Rajganesh said:
Any one getting Thanga Thirai tamil channel as part of this pack? I am not getting this channel.
None.... [emoji17]

Rajganesh said:
Jackpot layum illaiyaam

Anybody got cash back via Airtel money.Iam asking about the 500 rupees cash back

I think airtel will fixed deposit all d money collected and earn over 7 prct interest on it.
Or they might invest in SIPs.

Hence its still a win win for airtel... and we are thinking we d customers are calling d shots. :P

I spoke to cc, they asked me to wait for 1 day for rs.500 cashback

Had a chat with Customer Care regarding Infinity pack
He told that all new sd channels that are added on Airtel in coming year would be added to this pack,but if any new HD channel is introduced then we won't be getting that channel in this pack and we would have to subscribe all those HD channels separately :damn :damn #confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom