DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,300
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

yup, trap or no trap.. I ve willingly taken this pack... nobody has forced me or cud have forced me :k

I d rather watch 50 hd chnls @rs. 460 pm/-
rather than 75 hd chnls @rs.900 pm/- ( in TS)

Op bro, there are always two faces of a coin. It just matters which one is favourable and suits us, and we prefer that.
Only thing i want to add to this discussion is that Airtel is a big company. And even they are very well aware of the current happenings. But this is just a phase, which will pass soon. Ts also faced this phase and for adtv users its not that bad. Infinity pack is very cost effective pack and is being welcomed by mostly hd customers.
Don't loose all hopes, Adtv will surely add all pending channels, and thats only for themselves to survive. After all, infinity is just a matter of 360 days, and they are looking for even further.
If they don't add, definitely people will move out. Some will move in few months and some after 360 days...

shawl_who said:
yup, trap or no trap.. I ve willingly taken this pack... nobody has forced me or cud have forced me :k

I d rather watch 50 hd chnls @rs. 460 pm/-
rather than 75 hd chnls @rs.900 pm/- ( in TS)
Exactly.. this is the main point. Money matters.

Sai Laxman said:
@op -- I am not like it or lump it but leaving it ..

customer guy has changed package  from mega hd to south  mega hd , earlier validity was  14.06.17 now  27.03.16   broke package by customer care on his own without my consent last night and changed to south mega hd and balance 1120 .have lodge complaint in customer care and mailed to customer care nodal officer please guide me what to do . why we give him to break package when he says 1110 only for 152 days. as a dealer are we mad to reduce validity of customer from 14.06.17 to 27.03.17.  
earlier package change have been done properlywhat are options customer was on 11+1 month maximum he could have given 122 days instead of 152 days and daily burn rate 15/20 rs . suggest me way to be out of this situation . how come engineer cheat dealer also . activate on his own package and break long term package.

this is the mail i have forwaded to airtel dth

STRICT ACTION AGAINST YOUR CUSTOMER CARE PERSON FOR WRONG PACK ACTIVATED

NOTE ; BEAWARE ALL AIRTEL; CUSTOMERS WHO WANT CHANGE TO INFINITY HD PACKAGE

yesterday night i had talk with customer care he had told me only 1120 wquld be credited in customers account . as he was giving me wromng amount i told him i better call tommorrow morning  he by fraud has activated south mega hd package and  beak my customers package and credited only rs 1120 . i had never agreede for rs 1120. why will i agree to break package when i am getting only rs 1120 for 152 days left of mine validity. this is clear case of cheating and fraud on your behalf .kindly take strict action against engineer who has cheated and fraud broken package without my consent .

yours action highly appreciated

warm regards

rajesh

note : i want resolution today itself or file case with consumer court for reducing validity from 14.06.17 to  27.03.17 without my consent .

But 2nd connection u Recharge another MONTHLY pack...infinity pack run only one TV.

rahul4creation said:
But 2nd connection  u Recharge another MONTHLY pack...infinity pack run only one TV.

customer has  only one connection bro and not 2 connection.

rahul4creation said:
But 2nd connection u Recharge another MONTHLY pack...infinity pack run only one TV.

270/m on 2nd conection for infinity pack :) ..

Rajesh 25 said:
customer guy has changed package  from mega hd to south  mega hd , earlier validity was  14.06.17 now  27.03.16   broke package by customer care on his own without my consent last night and changed to south mega hd and balance 1120 .have lodge complaint in customer care......

yours action highly appreciated

warm regards

rajesh

note : i want resolution today itself or file case with consumer court for reducing validity from 14.06.17 to  27.03.17 without my consent .
Call Nodal officer bro. They'll help you

@Rajesh bro -- Your pm service is inactive from ur side so not able reply ur pm .. No pblm what i want to said in pm i postf here .. Bro u mailed to airtel dth (not sure u mailed nodal or not) so wait for the reply most proably issue will get resolve ..

thisisjagan said:
Call Nodal officer bro. They'll help you

Plz Dont quote long post bro ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock