• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,939
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

adhu84 said:
 I think infinity pack need to be activated to get free HD upgrade

For that 5500rs. is enough in adtv account for to upgrade as per cc info. But dont know the reality what his coz i dont have this pack .. So only post as a suggestion .. But due to avoid cofusion ill edit my post ..

OK! here I'd like to say...
if anyone has SD stb and want to Activate INFINITY (HD) then he must have 5500 as Balance and then call CC to activate infinity.
within 1week (Remember 7 days) U have to raise a request of upgradation after Infinity pack provision..

rahul1117kumar said:
shubham bro, here's the answer of all queries

1) do recharge for Rs 5500 and then call CC to upgrade your pack to infinity pack and then also request him to upgrade your sd box to hd box, you have to give request to upgrade to hd box within 7 days of recharge of infinity pack.

2) if you don't have airtel money you can recharge via dealer or also your friends mobile.

3) you can recharge today also, if you have taken ARP ask CC to deactivate your ARP and ask them to give refund for remainning days.

Thanks a lot Rahul :)

Shubham bro, do update when you change to hd box and infinity pack.

Shubham_Dwivedi said:
2) I dont have a airtel mobile connection. So can I still make an Airtel money wallet or not? If not, then can I pay through a friend's airtel money wallet?

You don't need an airtel mobile number for airtel money wallet. I'm using the wallet with a Vodafone number.

ilikered said:
You don't need an airtel mobile number for airtel money wallet. I'm using the wallet with a Vodafone number.

oh wow. I had no idea. Could you please guide me in creating one.?
I have absolutely no idea about it. Plus I couldn't find anything substantial information regarding this online. :(

Shubham_Dwivedi said:
oh wow. I had no idea. Could you please guide me in creating one.?
 I have absolutely no idea about it. Plus I couldn't find anything substantial information regarding this online. :(

bro you have smartphone then download airtel money app from the below post link
  • airtel money app download link is in below post #379
Enter & Register ur adtv Register telephone number in airtel money app and then load money 5500rs. using credit/debit cards , net banking .. Then recharge 5500rs. ur adtv account using airtel money app then ull get 500 cashback in ur airtel money account :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
bro you have smartphone then download airtel money app from the below post link

• airtel money app download link is in below post #379
Enter & Register ur adtv Register telephone number in airtel money app and then load money 5500rs. using credit/debit cards , net banking .. Then recharge 5500rs. ur adtv account using airtel money app then ull get 500 cashback in ur airtel money account :) ..

Thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock