• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
anantisback said:
All new HD channels are automatically added to Infinity Pack
You are asking or confirming bro? If you are receiving the new channels, can you post the Screenshot of your my account packages? Make sure you mask your ID.

akshayprabhu

Registered
Reaction score
thisisjagan said:
You are asking or confirming bro? If you are receiving the new channels, can you post the Screenshot of your my account packages? Make sure you mask your ID.

Posted using DreamDTH app
Even I'm getting all the new channels man :D

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
My account snap please bro.

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
HD Customer Identification top up is the culprit... I removed it for checking... So now I'm not receiving it [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

akshayprabhu

Registered
Reaction score
thisisjagan said:
HD Customer Identification top up is the culprit... I removed it for checking... So now I'm not receiving it [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Posted using DreamDTH app
u not able to add it from web portal?

arvindp

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not getting the New HD channels in infinity pack. Also just checked that the HD customer identification top up is also not their in my account.
Unable to add the top up through SMS and it's not available in the portal and CC is not helping.
What other way is their to get these channels?

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
arvindp said:
I'm not getting the New HD channels in infinity pack. Also just checked that the HD customer identification top up is also not their in my account.
Unable to add the top up through SMS and it's not available in the portal and CC is not helping.
Frustrating part is even nodal is not able to help. I've emailed nodal instead of call. Let's see.

@akshay bro. I couldn't find in Web, is that available in web.

karan_hdl

Contributor
Reaction score
arvindp said:
I activated calling CC yesterday morning they won't understand easily.Explain them step by Step and wait patiently they took 10 mins yesterday but finally they activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Seeking Help List of Channels Available with Infinity HD Pack Airtel Digital TV 7
R Good News 15 months Infinity sports pack Launched Airtel Digital TV 21
Ragin2692 Infinity pack Airtel Digital TV HD 1
A 7 SVOD addition in all infinity pack Airtel Digital TV 14
Optimus_Prime Sunday Sale | Infinity Pack | Airtel Digital TV 8
kumarvishwas All new channels added to infinity pack Airtel Digital TV 42
Gobinaath Sunday Super Sale -- Infinity pack @ Rs.5500 for 1 year -- 12/3/17 .. Airtel Digital TV 13
sunnilkumar Airtel Infinity Pack For 6 month Airtel Digital TV 2
TR Vishnu Activated Infinity Pack{All SD+HD}Cash Back Received. Airtel Digital TV 68
DreamDTH.com Article Vh1, Colors Infinity, and Comedy Central lineup TV Triathlon this World TV Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
S Good News Zee Tamil HD and Zee Keralam HD listed in D2H infinity app d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 6
somnath chakraborty Good News Colors Infinity celebrate 5th anniversary TV Channels News 7
anikamathur02 Discussion What Happened To Peaky blinders on Colors infinity ?? TV Channels News 0
DreamDTH.com Article Trending Playlist of Love Island Season 1 (USA) airing on Colors Infinity DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Javicia Leslie is the new Batwoman, Season 2 hits Colors Infinity in January 2021 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Colors Infinity celebrates courage and the infinite colors of Pride DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
somnath chakraborty DDF Exclusive Yugpurush | Premire on 10th Nov at 9am | Colors , Colors Tamil,Colors Super,Colors Gujrati,Colors Odia , Colors Bangla,Colors Infinity,MTV and Voot TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article Carabao Cup Round of 16 to be aired on Colors Infinity and VH1 India DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy DDF Exclusive Final season of Mr Robot to premier on Colors Infinity TV Shows & Programs 0
DJ Roy Colors Infinity is celebrating its 4th anniversary with a World Premiere of Netflix series TV Channels News 6
DJ Roy DDF Exclusive Final Season of Suits to premiere hours after US broadcast on Colors Infinity TV Shows & Programs 0
DJ Roy DDF Exclusive Viacom 18 to live binge Orange Is The New Black on Colors Infinity TV Shows & Programs 0
kittu Good News Colors infinity new logo General DTH News & Discussions 3
Sreerag s aithy Good News Colours Infinity Channel Free Preview d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 10
Deep.S Breaking Tata Sky Testing "Colors Infinity HD Rs 19.95" Tata Sky 26