DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,087
Status
Not open for further replies.
airtel DTH's affordability as compared to Tata Sky, DishTV, Videocon D2H is unmatched! As for RDTV, it is going down the drain so wont talk about it. Agreed that airtel has about 19 HD channels lesser as mentioned in the "Not available channels" thread. But with cost benefit analysis, it still works out to be the best bet!

Dear Bro
can i set Infinity Pack ROI Rs. 3220/- 12M on STB 1
and Rs.1500/- ARP pack Value max 12M on STB-2
is it possible ?

@iphifi bro, are they giving more HD Channels to Internet Tv Pack subscribers? And while changing the base pack, I am getting the Rs.5551 pack.
Should i go for it? Will it be the same infinity with all Sd & Hd channels?

airtel_arp.jpg

@thisisjagan bro, are you getting all channels? There is a difference of about 10 channels. Can you please confirm which are they?

Dear Bro
can i set Infinity Pack ROI Rs. 3220/- 12M on STB 1
and Rs.1500/- ARP pack Value max 12M on STB-2
is it possible ?
I think not possible but you can ask airtel by email if they will let it.
@iphifi bro, are they giving more HD Channels to Internet Tv Pack subscribers? And while changing the base pack, I am getting the Rs.5551 pack.
Should i go for it? Will it be the same infinity with all Sd & Hd channels?
Internet TV base pack, till now, used to get all new channels included in it on day one itself. I think the extra channels are mostly Sun HD channels and free preview HD channels eg. Disney International HD, &Prive HD, Living Foodz HD. Channel list of Rs.5551 is same as Rs. 5801 as shown in selfcare. Difference will be in some offer coupons. Wait for Jagan bro to confirm.

Edit: Channel count in both 5551 and 5801 is 498.
PfiLhyz.png

Last edited:
I have 3 connection. In 1st stb myplan 199 then can i opt 2nd stb with value prime kids plan if yes then what annually recharge price

[QUOTE="raj20078, post: 1146436, member: 19395"I have 3 connection. In 1st stb myplan 199 then can i opt 2nd stb with value prime kids plan if yes then what annually recharge price[/QUOTE]
You'll be able activate the same pack or packs lower than Primary stb.

bro, are you getting all channels? There is a difference of about 10 channels. Can you please confirm which are they?
it will be same bro..
last time i activated infinity pack of 5250 instead of 5500..
there is no difference in single channel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock