DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,663
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, do multiple recharge with cash back across all websites and then activate via selfcare

Is it possible thambi ??

I have remember T&C of infinity pack says it must be in single recharge :huh::huh:

I did 5551 recharge , till now I didn't got 20 days extra validity as mentioned via call. I called CC but they said, it will be added later.(i think it won't).

My subscription ends tomorrow ( All HD & SD) . I got call from Airtel CC and they offered me to renew the same plan with amount 5,551 (additional 20 days also). Is this offer good to subscribe.?
My subscription just ended on 24-Dec. I had started on 29-Dec-2016 but while talking to CC, got to know that for Airtel, an year is for 360 days :)
I am seeing an yearly offer for 5801/- When I checked with CC, he said that he couldn't help. When I said that my friend got a call from Airtel CC and they offered it for 5551/-, he asked me to send my Customer ID and friend's Customer ID to [email protected] so that they can check.
Can anyone in this forum help me on how to get the 5551/- offer or anyone who subscribed for 5551/- share their Customer ID & Customer Name so that I can try sending an email to them?
Did anyone found any offers by recharging this amount from various other sites to maximise the benefit?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock