DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,708
Status
Not open for further replies.
My subscription ends tomorrow ( All HD & SD) . I got call from Airtel CC and they offered me to renew the same plan with amount 5,551 (additional 20 days also). Is this offer good to subscribe.?

My subscription ends tomorrow ( All HD & SD) . I got call from Airtel CC and they offered me to renew the same plan with amount 5,551 (additional 20 days also). Is this offer good to subscribe.?
Yes offcourse gud deal bro ;)

Hi Guys,
So my infinity pack expires tonight,and I checked self care it is showing Infinity pack at 5,551 so should I recharge with this or Rs.5801,any difference between both?

Secondly is there any cash back offer from any websites like last year Airtel Payments bank was offering 500 cashback,is there something like that?

yeah... my pack also expires tonight..

and I also got a call, to recharg2 with rs. 5551 as a discount offer given to special customers.

Is it genuine ??

Hi Guys,
So my infinity pack expires tonight,and I checked self care it is showing Infinity pack at 5,551 so should I recharge with this or Rs.5801,any difference between both?

Secondly is there any cash back offer from any websites like last year Airtel Payments bank was offering 500 cashback,is there something like that?

Yes both are same bro no difference in terms of channels ;);)

and I also got a call, to recharg2 with rs. 5551 as a discount offer given to special customers.

Is it genuine ??

Might be

Is it genuine ??
Bro, you will find the same offer in self care too... mine expiring on 4th Jan.. I will also go for 5551 recharge.

Hi Guys,

As of now, not finding any cashback offers bro... If you find one, please update here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock