Information regarding channels removel

JitendraKumar said:
Syapa pe Syapa Maine EK Baar phir Dish TV CC Ko call this Time he said ETV MP, ETV UP, ETV Bihar, ETV Urdu and other 6 Channels are not going to remove from dishtv . these channels will be available in ORC But NEW Thing is ETV MP/UP/BIHAR/URDU Moving on Asiasat 5 from 1st april.

brother...cc is not source because they allways saying on thing that any update will be informed you by channel .999.
And first news that 10 channels are removing and minimum 3 new channels adding from 1st april..it is true news and this is going to chaneg in is dishtv.

Amit Singh Gautam said:
brother...cc is not source because they allways saying on thing that any update will be informed you by channel .999.
And first news that 10 channels are removing and minimum 3 new channels adding from 1st april..it is true news and this is going to chaneg in is dishtv.

Bro i think dishtv has renewed the contract with IndiaCast that's the reason they are now saying this.

JitendraKumar said:
Bro i think dishtv has renewed the contract with IndiaCast that's reason they are now saying this.

dishtv will never renewed contract with indiacast because they have start war against indiacast and this is the resion of removing channels. Plz think about they are removing only indiacast channels.

Dish TV is not removing All the 10 Channels.
Plan Canceled for Removel.

As already posted by me couple of days ago here http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=90375 that etv urdu will not be removed from dishtv and will be available as alacarte at rs 10 per month.

Here is valid proof.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that ETV Urdu has not been removed but it will be available as an a-la-carte wortyh Rs.10/- per month. .

Mehran Butt said:
As already posted me couple of days ago that etv urdu will not be removed from dishtv and will be available as alacarte at rs 10 per month.

Here is valid proof.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that ETV Urdu has not been removed but it will be available as an a-la-carte wortyh Rs.10/- per month. .

But I think only for Mono Block LNB users its not confirmed though.

Please someone let me know if the Indiacast channels can be available ON Request or we have to pay Rs. 10 for these channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock