Installing dvb card in pc

vish sir i got dvbworld drivers in my driver cd and it got installed perfectly, so smart dvb is better one or i continue with it? :huh

you can go for smartdvb .it is free to use . and dvbdream also good .but it is paid .

are you going to use diseqc switch? which one? 4 port or 8 port?

I am using 4 port diseqc currently. :)

and i want the best driver software with all features and good look, also the remote will work after changing it to dvbdream/smartdvb? :huh

ok you can use both .installing on same pc . but you can run one application at a time .

diseqc 4 ports on smartdvb works . but on dvbdream you need a modified device module to get diseqc work under dvbdream . I will send it.

remote works well in dvbdream .but smartdvb it is messedup .

although a remote control is not usefull .as it can be used for channel change and volume chamge and record

thanks

I wonder how remote will work... as the remote sensor end of PCI-e card will be at the back side of the PC.... :huh :huh

@offtopic : My pinnacle pci tv tuner card had a front sensor connected to the pci card at the back of cabinet. That sensor use to detect the remote signals...

I hope this dvb card may have a front sensor too :huh

biswajit.HD said:
@offtopic : My pinnacle pci tv tuner card had a front sensor connected to the pci card at the back of cabinet. That sensor use to detect the remote signals...

Yes, it has external sensor extention.

I Appreciate Vish, right now no one know about this device better then Vish......

Hats off

We only sell it but dont know as much as he knows

RE: Installing dvb card in pc

Vishwa bro i need full version of dvbdream and with the drivers for 4X1 diseqc... Also as it works perfect with remote i will use dvbdream only... Kindly mail me this full software drivers-

thnx a lot for the help :luv

mystic said:
I wonder how remote will work... as the remote sensor end of PCI-e card will be at the back side of the PC.... :huh :huh

this card comes with native remote . it has extinsion sensor cable at rare . and you need to place the cable at front side to recive ir cammands

pragyavan said:
biswajit.HD said:

Yes, it has external sensor extention.

I Appreciate Vish, right now no one know about this device better then Vish......

Hats off

We only sell it but dont know as much as he knows
thanks bro . for bringing these type of rare products to indian fta lovers

thanks for getting me one of the pc card

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock