Installing dvb card in pc

Bapun Raz said:
Vishwa bro i need full version of dvbdream and with the drivers for 4X1 diseqc... Also as it works perfect with remote i will use dvbdream only... Kindly mail me this full software drivers-

thnx a lot for the help :luv

for dvbdream there are many downlods available on the net . search them you will find

there is a device module for dvbdream you need for working diseqc switch .(can I upload zip file in your forum?)is it possible ?

either I mail you

did you tryied oem software?

yes bro kindly upload that file via attachment....we are in unlimited hosting so you can upload unlimited attachment in the forum...kindly upload it bro :luv

Bapun Raz said:
yes bro kindly upload that file via attachment....we are in unlimited hosting so you can upload unlimited attachment in the forum...kindly upload it bro :luv

here the driver file [attachment=637]

first download and then extract it , then

first uninstall the earlier software , then update the driver manually by dvice manager , under sound video and game controllers

NOTE= while updating the drivers manually , the system may crash with blue screen physical memory error, never mind , restart the pc and again update the drivers manually , it will be ok now

then install dvbdream

after that extract device module bda.dev to dvbdream/device folder ( possible replace the earlier file )

[attachment=638]

now you can get diseqc and remote working for dvbdream for 2006 card

after every thing you need to select the device in dvbdream as BDA device then press ok

now go to diseqc setting and add your satellites accourding to your set up ( keep in mind what type of lnb you are using , KU universal or c band )

then ok it , now go to channels tab and go for auto scan , for desired satellite , now you can get channels stored under dvbdream

thanks

vishvish said:
Bapun Raz said:

here the driver file

first download and then extract it , then

first uninstall the earlier software , then update the driver manually by dvice manager , under sound video and game controllers

NOTE= while updating the drivers manually , the system may crash with blue screen physical memory error, never mind , restart the pc and again update the drivers manually , it will be ok now

then install dvbdream

after that extract device module bda.dev to dvbdream/device folder ( possible replace the earlier file )

now you can get diseqc and remote working for dvbdream for 2006 card

after every thing you need to select the device in dvbdream as BDA device then press ok

now go to diseqc setting and add your satellites accourding to your set up ( keep in mind what type of lnb you are using , KU universal or c band )

then ok it , now go to channels tab and go for auto scan , for desired satellite , now you can get channels stored under dvbdream

thanks

Very Nyc sharing of Attachments buddy...:luv

hi bapun

if you are using oem software , then there is a problem , that tp list is old , so , try this one

first select satellite in settings and proper diseqc if used ? then select the c band in lnb option

then gofor blindscan option , after that select blind scan option , go for any polarity , and hit scan , you may get results not all channels but some

vishvish said:
hi bapun

if you are using oem software , then there is a problem , that tp list is old , so , try this one

first select satellite in settings and proper diseqc if used ? then select the c band in lnb option

then gofor blindscan option , after that select blind scan option , go for any polarity , and hit scan , you may get results not all channels but some

DVB World "The company" is not giving any support to the customer thats why the card is not much high priced now. If you go with other companies like TBS and others the price is very high.

Also would like to thank VISH that he made it finally very easy for all to understand DVBWORLD 2006 card with his knowledge and excellence.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock