Installing dvb card in pc

well if you dont find in local market , why dont you make your own ?

it is simple . as you said you have 3 power chord left free ,

so cut at the neck of the cable of sata type , slice the 4 cables , and take any old IDE male connector from the old smps , cat it as well , but for this keep the cable as long as well , slice them , and join the wires

note , in ide power connector there are 4 pins , first 2 pins powers 5 volts and another two pind carry 12 volts , in between those 4 pins are nutral , only red and yellow , need to be taken care

, do it

yes it is not possible to get this wire i think now, no where it is available. :(

now preparing to make my own but i am not getting the 4 pin female ide port and there are 5 wires in the 15pin sata cable, we can connect only 4 with this, which one to leave from them? :huh

You have the leave the orange coloured one(it supplies extra 3.3V),ask your computer repair shop if the have spoilt SMPS take female ide connector from there.

well , arsh25 , got it right

, simple , black wires are nutral , you have at least 2 in the five , keep them at two center of 4 pins ,

. if you have multimeter , you can find the voltages at the wqires , red will be 12 volts , and yellow will be the 5 volts , so orange is irrevelent to you or for this card , try to male it ,

sorry , i tryed to find here , no hopes , (it is not available in pc shops becouse , in general , every one keep upgrading , so no one keep downgrading type of products , nowa days , you hardly find IDE devices , so sata , to ide is rare to find

so it is best , to take the smps , to any pc repair shop , tell them to make it for you , thay do if , if you dont want to risk

thanks

Vishwa brother finally card get current and scanned channels in my pc. But there are many errors i got-

dvb dream not working, it is scanning for channels but says no video & audio codec. I need to install that first, kindly give me that also.

Dvb world working without any problem but scanning only one tp...11090 h 27500....donno why...so only 8 channels from that tp is coming, i have tried blind scan but only that tp is scanning, in fta box it is fine...

It is power connector error or software?

You can try googlimg for the codecs,i dnt think power will affect TP scanning.

Bapun Raz said:
Vishwa brother finally card get current and scanned channels in my pc. But there are many errors i got-

dvb dream not working, it is scanning for channels but says no video & audio codec. I need to install that first, kindly give me that also.

Dvb world working without any problem but scanning only one tp...11090 h 27500....donno why...so only 8 channels from that tp is coming, i have tried blind scan but only that tp is scanning, in fta box it is fine...

It is power connector error or software?

as you said , you are using win 7 .
then you dont need to have hd codecs , initally ,( but i is better to have one HDcodec pack 2.4) we will see this later ,

now in dvbdream there is need to set the codecs

go to options , and go to video and hit , you will get the video setting window , now you will see the codecs selected ,

mpeg2 = microsoft dtv codec , =select it
audio = check what is there in your system , just click , you will get dropdown list

H264 = select microsoft dtv codec
ac3= ac3 filter ( download it it is free ) and install it

video rendrer = in win 7 , it is good to select enhanced video rendrer (*it plays smooth and dosent eats cpu much )

and press ok ,

enjoy

then it

thnx a lot sir, without your help this was not going to possible. I am getting 114 fta+scrambled channels in c-band, soon hope for perfect audio/video codes to get more quality amd you have really made me happy now as i got all channels worked perfectly, picture quality also awesome. Thnx a lot, getting a good graphics card soon. :luv

Thats very good Bapun... ur a rocking dream satellite tracker now.... :tup

congrats

thnx biswa, i will update card scan updates soon exclusively in ddf, hope noone will do copy paste. :p :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock