Installing dvb card in pc

no there is nothing, only this port, remote port and a big port with some small holes...

not there at rare it is inside of the card , open the cpu , you will see that on card

what to do there? :huh

connect the power chord to that ,like that you connect to your hard disk and cd drive etc ,

dose your pc have extra power cable lft , usally smps have minimum 4 power chords

yes 3 power chords left and i got the white port in the card, the powercord is black color na?
Nd i have to connect both?

only white power chord should be connected , is your PC is new or old? , dou you have SATA harddisk ?, becouse SATA disk type of power cable is not sutaible to that , you need old type having 4 pins in that chord

4 pins are there in the card but a lot of pins in the black port...it is not same both..what to do?

that means , you have sata capable smps , so you need to get chord converter black flat port to normal ide type port , to connect , it may cost you to rs 10 , get it

thnk god there is a solution for it atleast :s

and without connecting power to it i can't use it? Thats why it is not scanning?

And what i will ask to the shop vendor about it?

Bapun Raz said:
thnk god there is a solution for it atleast :s

and without connecting power to it i can't use it? Thats why it is not scanning?

And what i will ask to the shop vendor about it?

yes , with out power it is not going to scan ,

well ask him , that SATA type port to IDE type port power conerter cable , if possible take the card to shop and show him,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock